Reliance Communications / mobile phone exchange policy is a scam!
I bought the LG 7230 CDMA handset in June 2004 for ~Rs. 16,000 and when I approached the Reliance Communications office for upgrading to latest handset, I was surprised to find that I will be waived only Rs. 2000 for my old handset. The exchange policy must be based on the current market cost of the mobile and age of the mobile handset. This is clear case of freezing the customers in Reliance Communication as the service could not changed with CDMA phone.
More Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017
- Reliance Communications - mentally disturbing me by reliance gsm. problem not resolved only forward me one to another person or place.
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls and messaging not working