Reliance Communications / poor service!

1 India Review updated:

I apply Reliance Communications (surat piplod office) for land line phone before 3 months and i give money for it to mr. Sanjay, he works in Reliance Communications in surat n now he cant receive my calls and this company don't provide me my phone yet. Reliance Communications is very careless company, they don't care about us, I HATE Reliance Communications!!!

Comments

• Yu
      23rd of Sep, 2007
    Relince communications - Poor service!
    India

I took a postpaid connection in june 2007 on the assurance that psychical copy of the bill will be delivered timely. However no bills are received. When i complain at customer service they register a compliant. They say we are sending duplicate bill but no bill is received the the staff at customer service is helpless. I cant shift the service provider as the set sold has the sim sealed. I have wasted 12000/- for set. A total of about 30 complaints in 3 months with no results. I Feel cheated I am 75 yrs old and cant run to their webword every month to collect duplicate bills. It is clear case of blackmail.

• Dr
      29th of Sep, 2007

I have purchased Reliance Netconnect USB Modem, it’s speed is slow and connectivity problem in Boisar-401501, Maharashtra, Ostwal empire and Shikohabad-205135 (UP), Khatrana colony. Why is problem going on. I have registered many complaints, but no response. I am very disappointed!!!

• Ku
      12th of Oct, 2007
    Reliance Communication - Poor service!
    India

I m using reliance mobile for past one year... and this is the ever worse service provider i have found in my life... this is the third time they have disconnected my connection without any prior nfuotice... even thou i have fulfilled all the formality... also they are having worse customer service... first to contact them you have to wait at least 1/2 hour... after connecting to customer service they will never respond well... you will never be satisfied with their answer... all the time they will ask you for your document even if you have submitted one day before... i will suggest to everyone not to use reliance services in any case... what ever be their offer... you will get frustrated...

15th of Oct, 2007

This is regarding the refund for my landline connection which I had terminated on 7 th of May. Since then, and after paying no of visits to the office at sinhgad road (nxt to big bazaar), there has been no response from the people working there. They are not even in position to give any status. The staff seems very careless on this front and not even bothered. Every time when I visit, they take down the no and assures that they will get back, and nothing happens really.

• Ps
      29th of Nov, 2007

hello sir,
    i am sriniva from karimnagar ...iam using a reliance phone.. model[ nokia 2112].it is good.. but in it R-world is not opening , when i was redy to open orworld..there was showed R-word not ready.
    this problem bigins from one year...i aleredy complained for riliance coustomer care..they were registered my complaint.. but no responce..my problem is as it is now .....so plese respond my comlaint..and prove your services...
    thank you ...

p.srinivas kumar
    karimnagar
    mobile no:9347090048

7th of Jul, 2008

I have a strong doubt in my mind that somebody is hacking my mobile phone and listening each and every conversation.

Is it posiible to do so? How to catch the hackers?

7th of Jul, 2008

Is it possible to do so?

How to catch the hacker?

11th of Jul, 2008

the duplicate recipet of pAid bill is not provide to me

1st of Nov, 2008

sir my mobil no.-09350896218
    my out going and incoming are barred i go in rim world in 7 times but they say your servise are started with in 3 hours
    sir he say your address proof are wrong but i give 3 times of add proof kindly request plz solved my problem
    thnxt
    manoj kumar

• Na
      13th of Feb, 2016

hi pls don't tell to my personal data and my phone book names and my out going call s, incoming calls and my sms ...
    pls protect my details...
    pls secure my details in all "reliance web world" stores immediately delete

• Ab
      10th of Apr, 2016

I am abhay mishra and my no. is 8896049857.i inform u that i am calling for disconnecting the no.7071358869 .i am 5 attempt calling in customer care but not resovle .and this person are my call holding and not resovle my problem.and u offering more.please take action and resovle my problem.

• Ab
      10th of Apr, 2016

i am talking pankaj, surendra singh, samsher singh.

• Bp
      4th of Jul, 2016

I submit several requests and complaints and also reliance store staff trying to activate the cdma prepaid mnp sim .I also talk to reliance appellate, madhapur, hyderabad on 25-3-2016 and they says with in 24 hours the sim is activate.But i again contacted on 18602002011 at 1 pm today 26-3-16.And i received the call from 04430327100 saying tha the sim is activated in 2 days.I also send email to appellete but no reply...k bikshapathi...9133711511

• Bp
      4th of Jul, 2016

my sim 9247878902 reliance cdma is again deactivated o 20-04-2016.i made a complaint to rim applate also star333. threedaya gone but sim is not activete.

• He
      4th of Jul, 2016

the above sim no 9247878902 is still not working till today i.e 16 th may 2016.the reliance appellete gave me the reply that on or before 14 th may 2016 the problem is 100 percent solved.but there is no action on the problem.

kindly look inthe matter seriously and activate the sim immediately

kb pathi..hyderabad