Reliance Communications / delay in reactivation even after submission of credentials

1 India Review updated:

To: Customer care Reliance communications

My wife Dr Mrs. Chitra Rao - subscriber to the Reliance Pre Paid connection No. [protected]. On 8 th May she had submitted her credentials at reliance Web world franchise located at Vanasthalipuram - Hyderabad on demand from Reliance communications when she had gone to recharge her phone.

Since last three days her outgoing calls have been disconnected and since 17th May even her incoming calls are not being routed through.

Her Application No. [protected] submitted at VSPM Office.

Her Complaint No. 49646330.

Reliance Webworld No. 32989993
Mr Mahender Reddy.

Would request to restore the connection immediately as the staff at the above office say that they have done their part and they can't do anything more advised to contact your main Webworld center at Hyderabad.

I am making this mail from my office at Bhopal and would request
to restore the connection at the earliest.
Regards,
G. V. Rao
Mobile No. [protected]
e-mail gvrao@tmtl.co.in

Our BSNL Land line No.
[protected] on my wife's Name
Dr. Mrs CHITRA RAO.

Comments

Aj
  25th of Jun, 2007
Reliance Communications - Delay in activation of STD service even after submission of credentials
India

I bought a new reliance post paid connection on 16th may 2007 from reliance Web world franchise located at Mayfair office - Hyderabad. My number got activated on 20th may after much delays and request but i didn't get the STD activation from my phone even on 25th may 2007.

I tried to call every concerned person for the getting my STD activated but i came to know that i got a old number which was deactivated 2 years back and now its coming back into the circle as per companies policy. All this was not told to me before i got the connection. It has been 10 days since i got my phone nothing has happened.

Customer beware!!!