Reliance Communications / delay in reactivation even after submission of credentials
To: Customer care Reliance communications
My wife Dr Mrs. Chitra Rao - subscriber to the Reliance Pre Paid connection No. [protected]. On 8 th May she had submitted her credentials at reliance Web world franchise located at Vanasthalipuram - Hyderabad on demand from Reliance communications when she had gone to recharge her phone.
Since last three days her outgoing calls have been disconnected and since 17th May even her incoming calls are not being routed through.
Her Application No. [protected] submitted at VSPM Office.
Her Complaint No. [protected].
Reliance Webworld No. [protected]
Mr Mahender Reddy.
Would request to restore the connection immediately as the staff at the above office say that they have done their part and they can't do anything more advised to contact your main Webworld center at Hyderabad.
I am making this mail from my office at Bhopal and would request
to restore the connection at the earliest.
G. V. Rao
Mobile No. [protected]
Our BSNL Land line No.
040 [protected] on my wife's Name
Dr. Mrs CHITRA RAO.
More Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance Trends - online service and refund not received
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017
- Reliance Communications - mentally disturbing me by reliance gsm. problem not resolved only forward me one to another person or place.