Reliance Communication / wrong charges of rs.120 not fixed yet
I have got charged Rs.60.10 (Sixty rupees and ten paise) on Saturday 25-May-2013.
I had registered a complaint, it was network issue - no signal between 5.30pm to 7.41pm when signal came on, my amount wasn't there I called and registered complaint.
I spoke with many people and no use.
On Monday 27-May-2013, I got another immediate charge after I recharged Rs.60 within seconds of e-recharge amount was taken. I tried my best to explain these reliance people and they understood their issues and said complaint has been taken and I will get my total amount of Rs.120.10 (Rupees one hundred and ten paise only) in two days but still no resolution.
I am waiting for money and I got missed calls from [protected] & [protected], when I checked it was reliance and I am registerding the complaint once again.
My active complaint number for the refund is [protected].
I spoke with 27 people 63 calls made till this morning but no resolution.
Bloody reliance idiots are acting like they are giving me money of charity.
I want to register complaint against agents Chandresh, Balvinsh, Monica & Supervisor Bhumika Thatkare, Bhumika, MOnica and Team leader Hardek Shah who promised credit but no reply.
I spoke with Supervisor monica 3 times, Bhumika 6 times and Hardek shah twice and Bhummika thatkare twice.
Bhumika Thathkare and Bhumika kept no notes in my account and also disconnected my call 5 times when I was asked to be on hold.
Very poor management.
More Reliance Communication Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance - incorrect cashing of check
- Reliance Trends - online service and refund not received
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017