Reliance Communication India Ltd / cheating by rcil

India Review updated:

My name is sawaliya prasad k. Srivastava from mumbai. I have taken reliance mobile number [protected] (Billing) since reliance came in mobile field. Time to time, I had changed the plan etc but i, my number and service provider is same. On 8th april 2013, I had converted this number from cdma to gsm and submited required documents. On 15th march, 2013, reliance had deactivated my services without any infomation, call or sms. When I inquired on customer care, they advised me to submit the documents again at any reliance web-world. I have submited 1) photocopy of mahanagar telephone nigam ltd bill, 2) photocopy of reliance energy bill, 3) photocopy of pan card and 4) photocopy my of passport. But till today i. E. 19.03.2013 at 3.030 p. M. My services is not working. Rcil will charge the full monthe plan rental, internet rental and otheer pack rental, wherein services are deactivated for a long period. This is the cheating of the customer by the company. I am suffering from a hug business loss because of this service provider's mistake in the month of financial closing month march. I request to concerned authority : (1) to take appropriate action against (A) reliance communication india ltd and (B) that fellow (Employee) , who has deactiveted my services without any informataion showing individual interest. (2) to wave my all rental for this month. As I have made several chargable calls, expenses and labour for this nonsence activity.

Comments

•   Mar 21, 2013

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Regards,