Reliance Classic 2208 / not providing services

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that, M/s Security & Intelligence Services (I) Ltd, having a corporate connection of Land Line - No. - [protected].

1.Though the Landline connection is having a problem of discharging, being put in charge of 24 hrs.after the alteration of Battery, the same problem is being recognised till date.
2. After given a complain your engineer told us to take the phone with them which will take to repair for atleast 4 to 5 days as well as they refused us to give a substitute.
3.Though it is a corporate connection we cannot give our phone for more then 2 hours.

Kindly Acknowledge it as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards

Sweta Naidu
cell no. - +91 [protected]
SIS (I) Ltd.

Comments

• Aj
      27th of Feb, 2010

respected sir,

i am ajeesh v paul..i am from bangalore, my Landline connection is having a problem of discharging, being put in charge of 24 hrs.after the alteration of Battery, the same problem is being recognised till date.we complied so many times..can you please provide new phone for us..bcoz we are using this phone last 4 years..my number is 080-32416570..if you have any doubt you just check it..i think one phone warranty is maximum 2-3 years..if you can please take immediatly action ...

yours faithfully