Reliance CDMA / cheating of reliance
Having a Cellular connection No.[protected] The Reliance Infocomm have deducted approx. Rs.1100/- by activating unwanted services in my Cellular Phone so far….
Whenever I contact Customer Care to ask about the services they say “ You have activated all services”. The Well Trained ( Trickster) call Centre’s personnel’s promised me several times to give back the deducted money. But Its never happened.
I also requested them NOT TO ACTIVATE ANY SERVICE without a WRITTEN NOTE from my side. But…… they can’t.
But continuously and intentionally they are after my balance. I think Reliance has made a policy to “deduct money from all the pre-paid customer by activating various unwanted services” .
I am completely dissatisfy with the company's policy of “ DEDUCTING MONEY BY ACTIVATING UNWANTED SERVICES” and waiting for TRAI’s new policy to change the Cellular operator.
Forwarding a copy of this message o TRAI and CONSUMER
Mohammed Irfan ( Journalist)
More Reliance CDMA Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance India Call - no double talk time, no website! 
- Reliance Communication - wrong offer and generate high bill 
- Reliance Telecom Ltd - Guwahati Assam - very bad network 
- Reliance Broadband+ Netconnect 3.1mnps - data usage mb increased automatically without opening internet page and after closing internet page data usage is increased... very pathetic system
- Reliance Communications Netconnect - deactivate data card and terminate postpaid connection