Reliance Calling Cards / reliance india call security code

1 AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-673-5426

I really cannot trust relianceindiacall. com. The other day my friend just showed me how easy it is to login to their website with a local number. Once you have the number you can just write the script with the pin and can go into the site. A devil’s brain can easily hack into the account and then use a person’s account to make calls for god knows how many dollars. Pin can be easily used to make calls to india.

Comments

• Ba
      27th of Feb, 2008

when I accidentally enter a wrong pin or wrong number, it doesnt ask me to enter again. All it does is, disconnects by saying, thank you, goodbye.
    What a quality service Reliance is offering

• Sh
      27th of Feb, 2008

If I associate a pin with a phone, and if my balance is finished, I cannot use another card(friends card) using my phone. This sucks big time.

27th of Feb, 2008

after 15 phone calls and 10 emails, nothing has happened.

I call them and the usual answers I get are these:

Our systems are being upgraded. I can't see your details.
    and some time My supervisor is busy.

• Ba
      27th of Feb, 2008

Customer service phone number is always busy.

I tried calling their customer service 3 times today and was on hold for more than 15 minutes!

27th of Feb, 2008

RelianceIndiaCall and its calling cards service is now like headache for me.

I tried several time but i cannot connect with valid registration number and pin; from the second time it is saying "Invalid number"
    I try to Opened another account but same problem again. Shocking problem is that if the call is not connected they charge for that too.

I feel very frustrated.

• Su
      28th of Feb, 2008

I am facing problems while accessing www.relianceindiacall.com and relianceindia call customer support is not responding. Is there any other way to contact relianceindiacall customer service

• Mr
      28th of Feb, 2008

Hackers now have a golden chance with relianceindiacall.com Getting a mobile number is very easy these days and then it can be a party. After having the cell phone number you can try the numbers ranging from 1000 to 9999 for given number. It will take 20 minutes to get in relianceindiacall.com. The website stores the credit card information of the user and for naughty people it is very easy to charge someone’s account for $50 Of course you can make calls to India using that PIN.

• Ji
      28th of Feb, 2008

Golden Chance for Hackers to earn money.

• Ha
      28th of Feb, 2008

I Plan to quit Reliancel and will find better option. My frns who have been using Airtel says a lot about the Voice Clarity & amazing Customer support services.

28th of Feb, 2008

relianceindiacall.com website is down from last 3 hours & I personally have been facing difficulty to make calls….they have very poor Quality & service and is totally Unsatisfactory.

• De
      28th of Feb, 2008

Hey guys if any body of you have cracked the relianceindiacall pin please contact me i am ready to buy calling minutes at discount rate.

• Ra
      28th of Feb, 2008

All of those using RelianceIndiacall web site, please don't use their web site to pay the bills, they are saving all sensitive information and misusing credit cards watch your account properly.When you demand some answers from customer support expect what? they say don't know nothing! so please be aware. I have lodged a complaint with FTC.GOV,it was related to the FTC's law enforcement responsibilities, they are going to share this with law enforcement agencies throughout the United States and Canada.Again Please be aware don't be victim of data theft Reliance definitely did this in my case.

My Complaint with other users comments is also available at

• Ra
      28th of Feb, 2008

The problem with Reliance India Call calling cards websites is that they are not upto the mark when it comes to providing secure services to customers. While US based companies are liable to be sued, customers are not sure about the Indian companies. On a personal note, I believe the call quality has come down with time

• Ni
      28th of Feb, 2008

Last week Reliance's recharge application was not working and I had tried a couple of times unsuccesfully to recharge my reliance card.

Then I had called customer service and found, Reliance's technical team is working to resolve this issue. Still the amount got deducted from my credit card twice.

Even after sending them word document has the print screen of my credit card statment as suggested by customer service excutive nobody has responded yet. This has happened with one of my friend as well earlier. Reliance is just cheating people and there customer service is pathetic."

28th of Feb, 2008

It was really unethical on the part of RelianceIndiaCall to not give the promised double talktime during the whole offer period. It gave double minutes for 2-3 days after the launch of the advertizement and since then decreased the offer." .. So we are not sure if their offers can be trusted !!

• Sh
      28th of Feb, 2008

Compared to other alternatives like Airtel, letsdial, 9278, Pingo and Raza, RelianceIndiaCall was expensive. Reliance charged at 12 cents a minute for a start and then moved to 13 cents and then removed the tax part making it 13 cents for most calls also Call quality is very poor.

• Ga
      28th of Feb, 2008

RelianceIndiaCall recently announced festive season rates (till Jan end in 2007) of 7.8 cents per minute and double talk time for new signups. But It was really unethical on the part of RelianceIndiaCall to not give the promised double talktime during the whole offer period. It gave double minutes for 2-3 days after the launch of the advertizement and since then decreased the offer

• Si
      28th of Feb, 2008

Connectivity poor. I have been using this for last 2 years or so. Reliance started as a great service but has been problematic for last one year.

• Sn
      3rd of Mar, 2008

Trying calling reliance india call customer care from last 2 hours no body is picking the call. My card is not working even it has balance of $289. Please suggest how to contact reliance india call customer support.

• Pr
      3rd of Mar, 2008

Never Never Use Reliance India Call calling cards. What ever offer they are showing on website will not be given in real deals, cost is very high as compared to others providing the same services, call quality is very poor and most dangerous any body can hack your PIN in maximum 2 hours.