Reliance / Replacement of damaged handset

1 India Review updated:

I had purchase one mobile with 9 month validity prepaid card from local shop in the 21 octomber 2007 at pimpari, pune - 18. Some days back my handset get injured by some reason so i checked it from the near reliace service center. That people give me a remark that my handset MAIN BOARD get damage & simultaneously that people gave me approval letter from company for a new handset. That people told me go to the any reliance web world and show them approval letter they will give you new handset. But when I visited to the web world in the Aundh Area that people Behave like Strangers with me. They told me that they have not available model of this type and i have to visited all reliance web world in pune city personally. Which is not possible at all. So i request to the flore manager that please arrange something in this matter & give me the information that in which web world i find this type model. She told me that this type Classic 732 model is not available in the any reliance world because company had stopped manufacturing of this model long back. Then if company stop production of this type model then why should they give me approval for the same new model. Inside of that they have been approve me a another subsequent model. Because these all thing happened in the Warranty period. I also tried launch my complaint regarding this in this call center *333. But pravin shrimali named person behave very rudely with me. He get angry on me & told me that he is unable to launch this complaint and disconnect the call. If reliace give service like this then it is not so far that customer moved to the another services. so kindly look in to the matter.

SUNITA.

Comments

Re
  18th of Sep, 2008

I have purchased a reliance classic 732 mobile handset
but after one month it was making trobules, i sent it for repair to classic service center, they gave me a D.O letter
that set is beyond repair you will get new set from the dealer you have purchased the set.Two months has already passed, but i have got no valid response from dealer, kindly guide me what to do.