Reliance / stop caller tunes

1 Israel Review updated:

your system extended caller tune period without my permission which was expired on 22/04/2008 in the mobile No. [protected]. Stop caller tune sanwariya immediately. Savita singh.

Comments

• He
      17th of Apr, 2007
    Reliance - No refund received!
    India

I had surrendered my Reliance FWP connection bearing # 020 32948456 to Aundh, Pune Webworld in July 2006. At the time of surrender they had taken away my handset and told me that I would be receiving the security refund within two months.

In spite of my repeated visits and telephone calls to the Webworld and the Reliance office in Pune, I have so far not received my refund.

Every time I visit them, I am told that it is under process and I will be receiving it within 2-3 weeks.

I have been trying to avoid taking legal action against Reliance as that may prove to be costlier than the amount of refund.

People beware of these private players. These are worse than the Government owned BSNL. At least there is a way up to get things done at BSNL. With these private players we are just left running around.

• Vi
      26th of Apr, 2007

I have taken a reliance postpaid connection in the month of July'07, but inspite of my request till today reliance not refunded my deposited amount of Rs. 3000.00

• Su
      27th of May, 2007
    Reliance - Handset not working properly (call drop)
    India

I am having Reliance LG LSP-340E phone. From past 2 months, whenever i use my Reciever, call gets disconnected after few minutes. But with speaker (handsfree), there is no such problem. I have registered many complaints, but no such technical person has visited my place, but they are solving the problems of other customers in my area. In the customer care, they say to buy another phone!!! I also had a talk with many team supervisors, but they only give us assurance but nothing has been done uptill now!

Inspite, of these complaints, no such action has been taken.

Very poor service!

• Mo
      5th of Jul, 2007
    Reliance - Wrong recharge
    India

I called up Reliance Customer Care and asked them whether I can recharge the 280 STD Calling card using ICICI Internet Banking. They told me that I can make the payment using ICICI Internet banking and recharge the 280 STD calling card, When I recharged the same, they recharged in main account with 276Rs Plan instead of STD Calling Card account. I logged a complaint. But they are not ready to listen. Now they say that it cant be done by banking.

If anyone from reliance is listening.

• Vi
      8th of Aug, 2007

I recharge my mobile by reliance india card of amount rs 875 which gives the facility of free talk on reliance to reliance mobile phone in india from 11pm to 06 am. But it is cheating with the customer because after every 15 connection breaks automatically and then you have to try minimum 10-20 minutes for reconnection.

• Am
      3rd of Sep, 2007

The retailer of reliance stores has recharged my no with wrong amount and i have lost lots of money but no one is there to hear the complains, please help.

• Su
      27th of Oct, 2007
    Reliance - number change
    India

I have hyderbads number 9397665911, which i want convert here at mumbai cluster. i went to reliance webworld at shivaji park near dadar mumbai, they forced me to rechagre 200 rs. then my number will be changed. Its 15 days older story, still i dint get number changed. i went at that webworld 5 times. every time they told me it' ll done today, but that today didn't come yet. yesterday they told me if u can't get service THROW YOUR MOBILE IN TO DUSTBIN....!!! thats the story of RELIANCE, which is no more reliable...!! My honest suggestion to all PLZ DONT BUY RELIANCE MOBILE. its the wqorst service in the world. Mr. Anil Ambani, are u listening..? throw ur company into dustbin ... if u'll not do it, ur costmors will surely do it..

1st of Dec, 2007

I want to have a webworld of reliance mobile in Maharashtra. please send me the list of outlets in maharashtra particularly in mumbai where the mobile phones and reliance packages are sold. Send me the authorized dealers also.

• Lo
      5th of Dec, 2007

phone is dead from lasst 1 month

• Ro
      20th of Dec, 2007

need orkut connection as soon as possible

• Dr
      20th of Dec, 2007

Unsolicited telephone calls listed at ukmall.net/undigested/spam

• Ve
      9th of Jan, 2008

When i dialing any numbers i get error. Error name is invalid emergency number! Terrible service!

• Ij
      6th of Apr, 2008

the reliance broadband service is not good...no proper complaint registration n care, etc...

• Sh
      27th of Apr, 2008
    Relince - wrong bill,wrong charges
    India

i am suffering from disconnection of my reliance india phone no. 011-30676896 till 6th April 2008.i complain many times but no action was taken.

• Ar
      4th of May, 2008
    Reliance - complaints
    reliance
    India

I am enclosing my three complaints of different nature, which are troubling me most, over and over again…
    Complaint 1:- phone number 9371004618
    An amount of Rs 660/- was paid in cash for above number to be transferred to life time pre paid plan on 28th april 2008 at Khadki. Reliance Web Express. The above charges included the unbilled usage for month of april till 28th april and the migration charges…
    I was given the manual receipt for that since there was no light there at that moment. And I was told not to operate the cell for next 2-3 days as the unbilled usage will get differed and therefore cant be processed…. Today even after 1 week there is no response regarding my conversion and instead I have got sms to pay remaining bill…
    Today I tried to speak to Khadki Web Express on phone on the numbers given on stamp of the manual receipt.. Initially the numbers were not responding and all of the sudden both numbers got switched off at same time… this shows that they are avoiding customers…
    May I ask for ur kind interference in this to get the matter resolved at the earliest!!

Complaint 2:- phone number 02030625987
    this number is newly installed number on my name and it was installed on 27th april 2008 and very next morning that is from 28th april this phone set is lying dead with no dial tone….and on calling I am getting message that “this number is temporarily out of order”…
    today this was registered with complaint number…68051443….seeing the attitude of customer executives I am very hopeful that this will again not be resolved till some interferes… so may I request you to look into it!!

Complaint 3:- phone number 02032546049
    The above mentioned number was surrendered to Reliance web world/express at Aundh branch(some where in later half of year 2007)… the set number LG 350 R was also surrendered there along with all the charges left over… later on it was seen that an approx amount of Rs 200/- was due on my side from the Reliance.. and I was given receipt for that… unfortunately due to theft in my car, my documents are also stolen including that receipt…but it is more than 6 months that I have not got any amount to me till date!!! may I request to look into it!!!

• 32
      13th of May, 2008

The most horrible customer care service can be provided only by reliance broadband.

No internet will be available, only one disc will be indstalled as a showpiece on the terrace.
    And no one will ever listen to your problem.
    You shout and get a heart attack, but they will not care.
    They have taken rs. 500 and given you a horrible life, better to leave the connection and forget rs. 500, and go for tata indicom or mtnl triband.

• Ba
      21st of May, 2008
    Reliance - Cheating public!
    Reliance

Relinace is acting smart and cheating money. When I called customer care they told me that they would investigate and would get back to me within 24 hours but they will not get back. If you them a call they will say its a matured call and cannot do anything. This is such cheating public and they are making money out of it. Nobody should use reliance. "Call in use" error is their technical error they should resolve it instead of that they are penalizing public. Waste people.

8th of Jul, 2008

phone not working

• Ni
      7th of Aug, 2008

They are the most pathetic people on earth and i think no one should use the product at all!

• Po
      11th of Aug, 2008

When i receive the call the call is cut after 2 min. It happened 3 or 4 time.