Reliance / Cheating

1 India Review updated:

sir/Ma'am

I am susheel kumar, i am using reliance GSM no is [protected].And on this no i have activated your night plan (Rs 69 ).
According to This plan i got 5000 mins or 300, 000 seconds b/w 11:00PM to 6 :00 AM on any reliance no. For some days it was going normal.
but suddenly after 15 days i had seen my balance is deducting, i had talked to your customer care executive, and told me that your 5000 mins are over.
But it is impossible, because i normally i used it for only 1and half hour(90 minutes ) or maximum 2 hours. so according to me it should not be finished.
It is very simple If u convert 5000 minutes in hours it becomes more then 83 hours, and if u divide these 83 hours by 30 days then it becomes more then 2 hours, and if u divide 83 hours by 15 days then it comes (5.5555) near 6 hours.

So now my point is when i had not use my number (Maximum) 2 hours, then how its is possible...
Where is my Minutes gone, why my balance is deducting, and your customer care executive not even ready to listen my query and not answering my queries.

After that i gave up and i had finally asked to your customer care executive, sir please tell me what should i do now then they replied you have to recharge it again
I said ok fine then i had successfully recharge it again, and when i had used it in night then again my balance is deduct.

Now sir plebe tell me what should i do now my balance is deducting again and again, and yore customer care executive is not able to response my quires
with the hope of solution i m writing this mail to you.

Comments

10th of May, 2008

I have had it with reliance communications, reason is cheating, fraud... yes that is what i call it, wrongly charged bills, no customer care, poor network, account balance dissapearing and every possible means of cheating.
    I am a miserable customer who hardly has a way out, you should have enough time and enery to fight these people and that too for no good.
    I have given up but with a resolution, and that is not to use anything that says reliance.

• Ni
      25th of Aug, 2008

I have purchased a new phone from the web world of reliance at sec 14 and they gave a old mobile in seal packed box when i did complain to them they just refused when i saw them the old sms and pics which was their of old dates before it was actually sold it they said you sud have checked them before.

I stopped a connection of data card of reliance in feb till now i am getting billed for this and getting threatening calls even. can some body help me giving the name or no of concerned person for the same so that i can stop it finally?

• Am
      24th of Oct, 2009

i m amit dhawan from amritsar, i have this model huwai data card EC 325 from last 10 months but from last 2 months i have huge problems but i cant get any soloution from reliance web world, service center, it department & customer care. I m paid every bill with last 2 month bill but data card problem so I m not used from last 2 month if u have any soloution then solve my problem or return my money back otherwise i will go to court and u will charge for my precious time. my data card no.- 9357179181
    plz solve my problem…

regards
    amit dhawan
    amritsar

• Su
      8th of Dec, 2010

sir/Ma'am

I am susheel kumar, i am using reliance GSM no is 9016417989.And on this no i have activated your night plan (Rs 69 ).

with the hope of solution i m writing this mail to you.

• Rc
      10th of Dec, 2010

Hi Susheel,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. For further assistance email us at rcom.care@relianceada.com.

Regards,