Reliance / Cheating
I am susheel kumar, i am using reliance GSM no is [protected].And on this no i have activated your night plan (Rs 69 ).
According to This plan i got 5000 mins or 300, 000 seconds b/w 11:00PM to 6 :00 AM on any reliance no. For some days it was going normal.
but suddenly after 15 days i had seen my balance is deducting, i had talked to your customer care executive, and told me that your 5000 mins are over.
But it is impossible, because i normally i used it for only 1and half hour(90 minutes ) or maximum 2 hours. so according to me it should not be finished.
It is very simple If u convert 5000 minutes in hours it becomes more then 83 hours, and if u divide these 83 hours by 30 days then it becomes more then 2 hours, and if u divide 83 hours by 15 days then it comes (5.5555) near 6 hours.
So now my point is when i had not use my number (Maximum) 2 hours, then how its is possible...
Where is my Minutes gone, why my balance is deducting, and your customer care executive not even ready to listen my query and not answering my queries.
After that i gave up and i had finally asked to your customer care executive, sir please tell me what should i do now then they replied you have to recharge it again
I said ok fine then i had successfully recharge it again, and when i had used it in night then again my balance is deduct.
Now sir plebe tell me what should i do now my balance is deducting again and again, and yore customer care executive is not able to response my quires
with the hope of solution i m writing this mail to you.
More Reliance Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance - incorrect cashing of check
- Reliance Trends - online service and refund not received
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017