Reliance Broadband + Landline / reg: - poor service

1 India Review updated:

Sir/Madam

I applied one broadband+fixed landline here in gmpens international pvt.ltd atlantic mall allahabad with promise of installation within a week by mr. subodh kr singh [protected] but they did't do this from last month and always make me fool always.This is the first connection applied here in UP i have submitted more form to mr subodh for more connection in UP but it is the poorest impression on me and my company.

Comments

12th of Aug, 2008

Here is my story that will explain my experience with reliance. I lost my patience a lot many times during these transactions.

Please read from bottom to top.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 4:18 PM
    Subject: RE: RE:'RIL=002-608-862'With reference to your mail

Hello,

I need to understand why I am still getting the bills for the connection mentioned below.

I did the full and final settlement after discussing with your recovery agent and paid the discussed amount which was Rs 750 via check around 20th of may. As per my understanding I do not owe anything to reliance anymore as the check that I submitted was for full and final settlement. I seriously doubt your systems that can’t keep track of such transaction and am highly disappointed.

This is nothing but mental harassment for me. Please speak to me to clarify this issue.

987####

Date: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 11:57 AM
    Subject: RE: RE:Reference to your mail

Please find the details inline as requested in your email.

Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 9:59 AM
    Subject: RE:'RIL=002-608-862'Reference to your mail

Thank you for contacting Reliance Broadband Customer Care.

With reference to your mail regarding request for Service Termination for Reliance fixed line phone has been registered under Service Request ID 70098117.

Further, to inform you the payable due amount till date is Rs. 1290.56, we request you to clear the dues.

In addition, the payment made by cheque of Rs. 750 is not reflecting in system in order to register the complaint for the same we request you to kindly provide us the following details.
    1.Amount Paid : 750 Rs.
    2.Customer's DN : Sanjeev Kumar
    3.Date of payment : 20/05/08 it could be a day or two more or less. I am not very sure about the exact date.
    4.Mode of payment : Cheque
    5.Location where payment made : A-151/A lajpat nagar, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, UP. Your representative collected it from my residence.
    6.Cheque no/Receipt no (Alphanumeric): “295882”
    7.Bank name / Branch : ICICI Bank Limited, Mumbai Branch, Free Press House, 215 Nariman Point

We look forward to an opportunity to assist you again.

For additional product and service related information you may contact us through any of the following means:
    • Phone:
    o *377 from any Reliance fixed line phone
    o 1800 3000 7777 and 1800 3000 7773 from all telecom service providers (Mobile, Fixed Wireless and Landline phones) except Vodafone.
    o 022-3033 7777 from any phone

Sachin Toraskar
    Reliance Communications

The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which, are subject to change without prior notice.

This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Communications & is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately.

Date: Thursday, June 12, 2008 08:43 AM
    Subject: RE: RE:Reference to your mail

Here are the details that you requested for termination of the connection 1203010161:

1. Name of the person who has subscribed for the services is Sanjeev Kumar
    2. Complete address along with the PIN code: A-151/A Lajpat Nagar, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, UP 201005

Also, I had discussed with couple of people from reliance recovery department and the actual amount due on me was agreed to be 750 Rs, for which I have already submitted the check two weeks ago. It was picked up from my place by a reliance executive.

Thanks,

Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 8:46 AM
    Subject: RE:'RIL=002-608-862'Reference to your mail

Thank you for contacting Reliance Broadband Customer Care.

With reference to your mail as checked in the system the Reliance fixed line phone number 1203010161 is been active in the system.

Further, if wants to terminate the service kindly revert us back with the following details.
    1. Name of the person who has subscribed for the services.
    2. Complete address along with the PIN code.

In addition, the payable amount till date is Rs. 1290.56, we request you to clear the dues.

• Phone:
    o *377 from any Reliance fixed line phone
    o 022-3033 7777 from any phone

Sachin Toraskar

Date: Monday, June 09, 2008 05:10 PM
    Subject: Terminate Connection

Hello,

My internet connection has been terminated as I requested. However, looks like the phone that I got with the connection “01203010161” is still not disconnected. The instrument as is still lying at my home and nobody has come to pick it up. I hope I will not be charged for this now. I have already paid the balance amount that was pending on me to the reliance personal that came to collect the balance amount.

Please arrange for someone to take away the phone and provide no dues certificate for that connection.

Thanks & Regards,

Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 1:27 PM
    To: Sanjeev

Thank you for contacting Reliance Broadband Customer Care.

With reference to your mail regarding service termination registered under Service Request ID 67759504, this is to inform you that you wants to continue the services as per confirmation received from Service Assurance Team.

However, as you still wants to terminate the service your request has been taken under Service Request ID 68986132 and the same would be resolved at the earliest.

• *377 from any Reliance Fixed Line Phone
    • 1800 3000 7777 and 1800 3000 7773 from all telecom service providers (Mobile, Fixed Wireless and Landline Phones) except Vodafone.
    • 022-3033 7777 from any phone
    • Email: broadband@relianceada.com

Indraini Kaila

From: Sanjeev
    Date: Thursday, May 22, 2008 11:12 AM
    Cc: pehredar@moneycontrol.com (pehredar@moneycontrol.com)
    Subject: Please help !

Hello,

The email trail below will give you a fair idea about the pain that I went through for getting a reliance broadband connection at my home.

I used it for couple of months and faced a lot of issue; fore most among them is no connection when I needed it the most. Soon, it became unbearable for me to handle the unprofessional behavior of your engineers and the frequent unavailability of the internet.

I finally decided to get rid of the connection and launched a complaint for that on 18th April: 67759504. The connection or the phone was never used by me after that. It was used once by your engineer when he visited my place to fix the issue. The issue got fixed for few hour after that and then connectivity again went down for ever.

To my surprise I received a call from your recovery agent yesterday about the bill that was pending with me. Also he informed me that my connection is still not cancelled and has been restored on 13th may after discussion with me. This was highly unprofessional and was not expected. I never gave my consent to anyone to restore my connection.

Please get it disconnected immediately and my request number is 67759504.

Hope I will not get harassment calls from your recovery agents in future and the issue will be closed ASAP.

I am ready to pay for the time I have used the connection i.e till 18th April.

Thanks,
    987######

Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 2:47 PM
    Subject: RE: Reference to your mail

My problem still persists. I was given the assurance by Mr. Sumanto that it will be resolved in 2-3 days. However, its more than a week now and nothing has happened and nobody is giving any valid reason for the delay.

At least come up with some new excuses this time. ?

It is sad that you make your customers go through such painful cycles. Refer to the series of emails below to understand my pain.

Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 1:57 PM
    Subject: RE: Reference to your mail

Is there any update on my complaint? its pending from more than 45 days now.

I have still not heard from anyone from your department.

Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 11:34 PM

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for contacting Broadband Customer Care.

We regret for the delay and inconvenience caused to you.

We are constantly trying to improve our services.Looking forward your co-operation.

*377 from any Reliance fixed phone
    1800 22 7773 from any MTNL / BSNL phone
    022-3033 7777 from any phone
    Email: broadband@relianceada.com
    (Working hours between 9 am to 9 pm)
    Fax: 022-30337878.
    Website: www.reliancecommunications.co.in

Mahesh Srivas

Date: Thursday, January 24, 2008 04:26 PM
    Subject: RE: Reference to your mail

This is height of unprofessionalism

Does anybody here bother about the pain of your customers.

My problem is still not resolved. I have not heard from anyone from department yet. I don't know what is the progress on this.

Can someone provide me some information on what is happening on this.

I am fed up now and don't know what to do with you guys.

987####

Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 12:15 PM
    To: Sanjeev Kumar

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for contacting Reliance Broadband Customer Care.

We regret for the delay and inconvenience caused to you.

In response to your mail, we have documented your complaint and forwarded the same to the concerned sales team who will review the same. They will be in touch with you on this subject.

Hope you will consider this as an aberration and give us another chance to serve you better.Customers like you are always a great source of motivation.Your feedback will help us to achieve world-class service.

Looking forward to serve you in the future.

*377 from any Reliance fixed phone
    1800 22 7773 from any MTNL / BSNL phone
    022-3033 7777 from any phone
    Email: broadband@relianceada.com
    (Working hours between 9 am to 9 pm)
    Fax: 022-30337878.
    Website: www.reliancecommunications.co.in

Sandeep Poojary.
    Broadband Customer Care.

Date: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 04:17 PM
    To: customercare@relianceada.com (customercare@relianceada.com)
    Subject: You guys have the worst customer care service

Consider it as a last warning.

I applied for a broadband internet connection on 24th Dec 2007 through a customer care representative from your organization. (Rajvir pal: 9873361929)

The wiring was done at my place on 3rd Jan 2008 but modem was not provided. I was told that I will get it in a day or two.

I called up the customer care executive, Rajvir, and was told that no modems are available and he will get it installed as soon as they get the supply from top.

I never heard from him after that. Infact when I am trying to call him, that guy is not picking up the phone.

Then a called up your customer care and after explaining him all the details he gave me a number of someone in Luknow. I called up that number for atleast 20 times in three days and nobody is ready to talk from that side. They are disconnecting it every time with bothering about who calls from the other side.

All this is very torturing and has caused lot of trauma to me already.

Anyways, I called up your Customer care again and they launched a complaint on 12th Jan and I Was given a complaint number "61676425" and was told that they will get back to me with some response shortly.

It has been three days now and I have not heard from anybody from your department.

I am extremely unhappy with RCom due to these events and have now planned to get rid my previous connection as well. Also, I am planning to take this case to consumer court if I don't get any satisfactory response from you people.

All I would say is you guys are worst than the government employee in terms of service, turnaround time and customer satisfaction.

• Am
      24th of Jul, 2009

our phone is gettin disconnectd 10 to 12 times in a month due which our internet services is lost and our work is hampered kindly look in to the matter for ur dissatisfyin services... kindly revert

Amrin pirani

Kindly revert on the mail id amrin.pirani@yahoo.com

• Ji
      2nd of Aug, 2009

Where should i sumbit my internet bill?

• Ti
      7th of Aug, 2009

dear sir

as we want to shift our broadband connection to our new office which is spotted under the locality of musheerabad so we want to shif t our landline+broadband connection to our new office, from domalguda to ashok nagar area,
    the following are the details of the landline connection

d.jagjeevan ram
    040-30722302
    hyderabad.

the above is to be shifited to the following address
    T.RAMAIAH
    H.NO: 1-1298/a/1/b.
    ashoknagar, opp syndicate bank lane,
    hyderabad-20

for any queries plz contact 9908060358

• Sg
      22nd of Aug, 2009

Dear Sir,

My Broadband+landline connection. user ID 363444935065. Plz shift connection to my new address No.20, EWS Flats, "N" Block, IInd Main Road, Anna Nagar, Chennai-102. S.Gunasekar, Landline No.044-30521520

• Ra
      24th of Oct, 2009

Dear sir,

Hi i am rahul shiras i am from pune. ( Maharashtra ) my brodband connection or land line disconnect as on 3rd oct to 14th oct between this period i call many times to cus.care or visit at ur pune office but no responce & very bad experiance from ur pune bajirao road reliance office i mark their two mans eating tobaco or manikchand or speek with us or no dress code properly & same experiance today when i paid bill amount my due date is 10/11/09 please give us a better service . rahul.shiras@rediffmail.com

• Ka
      12th of Jan, 2010

the sales man told me about the plan that on 649 rental plan i will get speed about 300kbps with 150 minute of talk time and an antivirus which will be valid for one year but i am getting the speed 100kbps and there are not any antivirus.please solve out these problems immediately as soon as possible.

12th January 2010 Karunesh Pandey

• Nc
      25th of Jan, 2010

Hi
    my reliance net connect no.-9320404565. please send reliance net connecter bill in my email id-vijaypatwa133@yahoo.com of this month(january)

• Ze
      6th of Mar, 2010

hi,
    My name is Zeeshan Farooqi i am having a land line connection from reliance no:- 0755-3050804..on January 13 i got the news from reliance person that i have to pay something about Rs.2000 to reliance but bill which i had at that time in my hand . that was only about Rs.1028.00 only..suddenly i stop to go to pay my bill. and call the customer care officer to consult regarding this issue ..but again i got the same news from your side..i have spoke to the lot of yours CCE but no body wants to rectify my problem .. A person came at my home..whose name was Mr.vijay whose mob no is:-9300648811. he was just shouting me that you should have to pay your bill..i said OK body you guys show me the call details of this January-February tenure i'll pay the bill.. but the main concern was that my connection was barred from 11-January till yet..so how this amount of bill can come to me ??? And that person was felt me that i am a false person or something like that..i don't know why the hell...reliance recruit these kind of person..who don't know even that how to talk with a gentleman ..And that person Mr.vijay was very very abusive to me..even don't ever speak without 'gaali' ..

And really just because of the misbehavior of that person(vijay) i will not pay my bill for this month or any..
    i have a witness who is also working in reliance who is the eye witness of all this matter..
    I will not pay my bill..

I am so sorry..But i think i have to do this.
    what i thought about reliance and what Mr.Ambani's company is.

PLEASE, I WANT TO REQUEST TO CANCEL MY CONNECTION IMMEDIATELY.

2nd of May, 2010

Sir,
    I was a reliance broadband consumer, my broadband id was
    395213151873. Now i have terminated this connection, earlier i applied
    for an another connection of reliance broadband, but this connection
    has cancelled by the reliance in the process of FI due to some reason.
    I paid the full installation charges for that connection to the
    reliance representative (to Mukesh Singh Rathore, Jaipur) . But i did
    not receive any refund of this amount yet.
    Kindly, make adjustment of this
    amount in my recent bill of May or refund it at my home address that
    is 53/191, V.T. road, Mansarovar, Jaipur.
    My contact no is 8890869824.
    email address-mhplrathore@gmail.com

• Di
      22nd of Jun, 2010

Dear Sir, Date 22.06.2010
    I am new consumer of reliance broadband connection my user ID No.338656219850 and fixed line Phone No.0141-3099558. Billing Account No.100000114949703. as I had taken a plan of Rs.499/- unlimited broadband+75/-free calls and I received first bill No.282239693645.dated 11.05.2010 for Rs.2205.33 I complain to customer care I was feel very unhappy after I receive second copy of the same bill after correction in billing amount of Rs.808.36 after that I deposited cash Rs.1000/-
    through Receipt No.69723 dated 12.6.2010. and still I am getting previous dues amount of Rs.1705.33 in second bill No.282278140774. there for I request to you Please look into this matter and please make call on my mobile No.93526 41901
    DILIP SINGH PANWAR
    Thanks

• Is
      19th of Aug, 2010

dear sir,
    i have disconnected my no 011-30281277, in2008, and call to custermer care to took their instrument(base phone) and ballance every weak around 6 month.but they did not come.now they submitted a case on me without any information & bill, and a lawyer has called to me from jodhpur and asked me to pay 1814 rs.with in4 hr.before wihout any information. but i caalled to custermcare and they said to us that my biil is 1000 rs.so i wanted to know how this happened and i wanted to know they have not informed us.please convey me in this regard at my no-9899981905.

• Pr
      30th of Sep, 2010

no signal in broadband telephone