Reliance Broadband / charging me for non working connection
My internet connection was not working since january 5, 2015 against which I had launched a complaint. Even after repeated follow ups the connection was not restored I launched a complaint for termination and it was terminated in March.
My consumer number is : [protected]
During this period my connection was not working but I am still being charged for it. I keep getting repeated calls to asking me to pay the bill else serious action will be taken against me.
When I kept telling the customer care to terminate my connection they did not do that ensuring me that in the least possible time my connection will be restored. They keep me waiting and keep increasing my bill. Then finally they terminate it and then keep calling me up telling to clear the dues.
Today I got a call from the billing center. That lady spoke so rudely and asked me to pay the bill and told me why you are creating such a big issue for such a small amount.
More Reliance Broadband Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance India Call - no double talk time, no website! 
- Reliance Communication - wrong offer and generate high bill 
- Reliance Telecom Ltd - Guwahati Assam - very bad network 
- Reliance Broadband+ Netconnect 3.1mnps - data usage mb increased automatically without opening internet page and after closing internet page data usage is increased... very pathetic system
- Reliance Communications Netconnect - deactivate data card and terminate postpaid connection