Reliance Broadband / charging me for non working connection

Pune, India Review updated:

My internet connection was not working since january 5, 2015 against which I had launched a complaint. Even after repeated follow ups the connection was not restored I launched a complaint for termination and it was terminated in March.

My consumer number is : [protected]

During this period my connection was not working but I am still being charged for it. I keep getting repeated calls to asking me to pay the bill else serious action will be taken against me.
When I kept telling the customer care to terminate my connection they did not do that ensuring me that in the least possible time my connection will be restored. They keep me waiting and keep increasing my bill. Then finally they terminate it and then keep calling me up telling to clear the dues.

Today I got a call from the billing center. That lady spoke so rudely and asked me to pay the bill and told me why you are creating such a big issue for such a small amount.

Ro
Jun 23, 2015

Comments

16th of Oct, 2007
    Reliance Broadband - disconnect internet
    India

my subscriber id - 391790272165 i dont know wht the problem in my connection so please anybody visite in my home for check the connection. my home address is that 301, shwarasti A-1 co-op housing society NIBM road pune-48 my cell no :- 9923028399

• Re
      23rd of Jun, 2015

Dear Roshni,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Regards,
    Reliance Communications

• Re
      28th of Jun, 2015

Dear Roshni,

We tried reaching out to you on the number provided to us but we were unable to get in touch with you. If the issue still persists, do provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Regards,