Reliable Vehicle Transport / Scam, Fraud, Con-Artists

Jun 5, 2015
Reliable Vehicle Transport Vantage Auto Movers
Boca Raton
It is my hope that in writing this I can prevent other consumers from being taken advantage of like I was. After they stole my money I did some research (I am embarassed that I didn't do this first) and found that Reliable Vehicle Transport is the new name of Vantage Auto Movers.(Same company, same incompetent employees, new name)

They were forced to change their name because of all the awful reviews from pissed off consumers like myself who were defrauded. These are the same guys! Vantage Autot Movers has 25 complaints and an F rating with the Better Business Bureau: bbb.org/south-east-florida/business-reviews/automobile-transport-referrals-quotes/reliable-vehicle-transpostation-in-boca-raton-fl-90108999

Doug pretty much sums up their scheme here: transportreviews.com/review/00255459.asp They will lie to you and claim you "refused" on the day of to keep your money and let them off the hook.

Another ripped off consumer: "Once they get your deposit, they're done: transportreviews.com/review/00255603.asp

Another: transportreviews.com/review/00254338.asp

There are too many to list. Avoid this company, they will steal your money.

I found that the owners of the company were Sal Contarino and Adam Lahr as listed on the BBB's website. So I decided to simply google their names. What I found was shocking. Apparently this is not the first scam that they have run.

One of Reliable Vehicle Transport Owners Sal Contarino has run several different cons, but here are a few of the different scams that he has run that I found by simply searching his name: .complaints.com/[protected]/business-finances/sentry-asset-group/delray-beach-fl-33483-us/sentry-asset-group-scam-fraud/[protected].html

If you have a LOT of time on your hands google GT Publications (he is listed as the owner) and read the complaints from consumers who were ripped off.

Another scam I found was that he was stealing money from investors: complaints.com/[protected]/business-finances/sentry-asset-group/delray-beach-fl-33483-us/sentry-asset-group-scam-fraud/[protected].html

I even came across an investigation from the Florida Attorney General: .myfloridalegal.com/EC_Edoc.nsf/0/EC24E895CF81C82F85257D1E00703F3C/$file/GT+Publications.pdf

If you have been deceived, contact the Florida Attorney General and demand action, it may prevent others from being taken advantage of. I am filing a complaint now.

FL Attorney General:myfloridalegal.com/pages.nsf/Main/E3EB45228E9229DD85257B05006E32EC