Reliable Packers and Movers / Horrible experience

Dear All

I was shifted from Hyderabad to Ahmedabad

I called the Reliable Packers and Movers
On day of household collection [protected]) they told that i will get my goods in 2-3 days.

Also after getting a receipt he was asking about some insurance money but i told that i don`t need insurance then he agreed.

After 3 days when i didn`t get my goods then i called him in his number, then he told that if u will not give me insurance money (4000 Rs)then i will throw ur all luggage in hyderabad itself and also i will not return ur money.

After that i told that if u dont want to send my luggage at my Ahmedabad based house then atleast u return my money back but he was not agree

After that i was tried caling him for 1 week and he was not responding at all

In this way 1 week passed.one day i got connected to his mobile but he started talking in an unethical manner.

Lot of bad experiences i got in these days

Finally i got my luggage but almost everthing was damaged.The glass of My TV set was broked, My CPU was damaged totally, My wheel chair got bend, I lost my 2 bags, and many more.

Whatever damage i got these all was from my hard earned cash.

So guys be careful about Reliable Packers and Movers and dont go for these kind of service who is harassing the customer like this

I dont want to blame the whole "RELIABLE"" Brand

But i think the person like NARESH Mobile : +(91) - [protected], [protected]
is just making the reputation of RELIABLE from dumb to dumbest.

I also want to inform to all the branch office of RELIABLE DELHI, MUMBAI, GOA about this scenario

Kindly take some action

Ga

Comments

• Gu
      26th of May, 2009

Hi All,

I totally agree with the above review of http://www.reliablepackersandmovers.com. They provide a service which is exactly opposite to their brand name. Calling them a brand itself is a shame.

I had to shift within the same sector, I was living in. The packers I normally used were not available, hence I contacted these guys. I was assured the best of services.

The team of packers they sent was a bunch of illiterate men who had to be told each and everything at least 3 times. The way they got my goods down from the first floor was a real wonder, banging the stuff on each side of the wall. My other house was on the second floor and to my horror, they didnt even have a rope to get the stuff upto the second floor, hence they bluntly refused to do anything.

My husband had to go to the market and buy a rope, even after which, the shameless bunch showed no pity. We tried to speak to the contact person in Delhi, Mr Sukhabir Tanwar who showed his helplessness. After all this mess, they produced a bill which was Rs 500 more than which they had already quoted. We couldn't do much but to pay them, thinking that at least it would just make them go away.

The trajedy doesn't end here. To my dismay, I found that my 2 trolley bags worth around Rs 2500 were missing. I called the contact person for Delhi ;
    Mr. Sukhabir Tanwar
    (Phone: + (91) - (11) - 26781858 / 26787506
    Fax: + (91) - (11) - 52499181
    Mobile: 9811550858 / 9313307094
    E-mail: contact@reliablepackersandmovers.com) who says that it wasn't possible as his team was quite trustworthy. He assures me that he would give me a call as soon as he speaks to the team and as I had expected I haven't heard from him since.

This packers and movers are a bunch of theives on a prowl who don't leave a slightest of chance of picking up things coming their way.let us not invite them and give them this opportunity.

Kindly stop them from harrassing citizens.

10th of Oct, 2009

If you are planning to select a Mover and Packers, atleast please dont select Reliable. They are Cheater, Frauds and Liars.

I had got my household stuffs moved from Navi Mumbai to Jaipur and I hired Reliable (Contact Person: Mr. Anil Yadav), he gave me quote of 26000 INR for a exclusive transport (and not mixing it with others packages). The quote included 4500 INR of comprehensive insurance.

When I got my insurance papers, I realized that he didn’t got comprehensive insurance, but basic insurance for which he just paid 150 INR of premium. Further, when my truck reached Jaipur (which was delayed by 4 days), I noticed that it was stuffed with packages of other people. (Generally, movers and packers provide two types of transport “Part load” and “full load”, in full load an exclusive truck is used to transport and packers take a premium for it). My stuffs were in quite bad condition when they reached jaipur, as they have been moved from various trucks, many times.

Mr. Yadav continuously lied to me throughout the process and I had just very bad experience with him. When I complained in his Head office, no one responded.

I would suggest anyone not to deal with such Movers and Packers just to save few bucks. Hire good movers and Packers such as Agarwal etc.

9th of Dec, 2009

Hi,

I 'm going through the horrible experience with Relaible movers and packers as Mr ramesh of delhi team took the money and even didn't met the commitment to get the good's delivered on time. I call him everyday to check upon the status and the rustic fellow simply disconnect stating that he is busy and call me back.I feel frustrated and helpless.Its a rquest that pay more to packers like aggarwala or goel but don't compromise on quality, some one truly said that quality comes for a price, I agree.I work for Microsoft and was lured with the brochure that the gentleman from the reliable movers and packers presented to me.The brochure states that there clients are Ibm, ICICI bank ..its ### as they have flock of rustic villagers which they call team of professionals.I have left on destiny as I doubt that I will receive the good in good condition.I learnt from my mistake and will go for a brand like agarwala or goels from next time.I still recall the words of Mr ramesh who said that big brands have earned goodwilla nd they don't pay heed to Customer agony and it's we small brand names who wwork day and night towards Customer trust and building goodwill. It is all crap .
    I have written an email to Mr.Sukhabir Tanwar and awaits his reply.Friends please don't go for their services.

Regards,

Chinmoy Joshi

• Va
      19th of May, 2013

I got my motercycle delivered from delhi to mumbai. the guy first saif it will cost 3, 500/- for door to door delivery. but later when he came to take bike, he made bill of 4, 950/- saying insurance, service tax, labor charges. I didnt have much time so i paid him. He delayed the delivery by 2 weeks. plus he asked me to collect bike from navi mumbai. when i asked about door to door delivery he says there will be extra octroi and he wont allow his employee to drive it to delivery. reluctantly i went to the godown only to find that the bike helmet was missing, the petrol lock key missing, bike headlight damaged and petrol tank side damaged with dent many scratches. we in india dont have good justice system, this is the reason we have to suffer. I could have not taken delivery and filed FIR. but I would then have to pay police to register FIR. then there will be jurisdiction crap saying that the company is in delhi to delhi jurisdiction will apply. this crap is the reason such people take advantage of. Over all staying in delhi for 3.5yrs, i have seen first hand how these people from delhi and UP and bihar are. totally untrust worthy, even educated people u cannot trust. I realize that raj thakre is right in saying that these people should be removed from mumbai. they are making the city dirty with their presence and with all the crime they do here. no doubt why so many rapes happen in delhi. sad, but fact.