Reliable Marketing Solutions / Awful company

1 US Review updated:

I paid this company $675 to call 300 leads and set a minimum of 1 appointment and several callbacks. The initial list was of individuals who were not qualified within the parameters i was told ($250k liquid assets). They sent me a new list with the same names---just changed the income and asset numbers.

The said they gurantee an appointment and give them a chance. After 5 callbacks that either wouldn't take my call or had no investable assets, i demanded a refund. they sent me $225 and said that was all i would be geting from them and Josh Hosler told me to F... Off and hung up on me.

El

Comments

• Ko
      Sep 10, 2009

Fraudfulent company! Took 675 from me -provided ZERO appointments-never returned calls. When I tried to cliam money back thru Amex, constantly lied to Amex regarding appontment which they never provided!
    I'm file Small Claim in Il! Let them burn in fire!

Feb 05, 2010

I had a great experience with them... I thought Josh was nice and my rep stayed in touch with me and was great (Matt J)..I still to this day buy leads from them. I never did the call center though, but do know that they shut it down because lame results.

They do honor there guarantee... My first list i didn't produce any new business in the first 60 days and I showed a call log, they will refund your money. I did do better on my second list, about 3%, not bad.

I totally recommend the Leads, not the call center if they still have it..