Relaince communications Infrastucture limited / Transfer to post paid to pre paid

Rathin Chakraborty
I want to shift from postpaid to prepaid but the reliance shops are telling that this will be done by Relanice WEB world Paradise but after visiting them they tell that it will be done by the shop where you have taken connection.For last 2months I am suffering Now tell me what to do.

Rathin Chakraborty

N  26th of Mar, 2012 by
my number is 9388744766 barred... then i paid the money in the noon but my numberbarred
N  31st of Jul, 2012 by
my number 8430838186 has not been activated till now i have submitted all my documents yet it has not been activated.Please activate my number my name is pallavi...
N  29th of May, 2014 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
my mobile no is9018377041(j&;k)our balance is deducted unauthorisedly from very recharge on th
e name of vas.But actually no vas is activated .if we call customer care, it takes lot of time to resolve.if we send sms to stop, the dont send the sms.Thus we R compelled to stop the connection & not to recharge further as the amont credited for talktime iswithdrawn by the company without any service.we will take up this issue of unauthorised deductions with trai as well.directions sought to the concerned quarters for not effecting such illigal deductions which is Main cause of revnue drop .policy review is required to find out ligal way of generation of funds instead of commiting theft from balances of customers putting cap of shame on companies reputation
N  1st of Jul, 2014 by
i want to shift from postpaid to prepaid but the reliance shops are telling that this will be done by Relanice without any adress so what can i do now i it is not possable so please disconnet the my reliance postpaid number 9393232991 if it is possable so please submit my reliance number for shifting to prepaid ...
N  15th of Feb, 2016 by
please closed this no 7210704849
N  1st of Apr, 2016 by
my mob no is 9394396375, i recharged rs 50/ on 29/3, same is exhausted within 3 days without much using, when i contacted your mehdipatnam reliance out let they found, some other person is using my no, hence my amount is getting exhausted immediately after recharging, i want to know how my mob no is being used by others, pl take stringent action against the person who is misusing my mob no, for which i am making payments, an early action in this matter is requested.