Relaince communication / salary

1 India Review updated:

I am Zishan Ahmad has worked in reliance Communication at patparganj Industrial Area 231.I joined Reliance on 11nov 2008 as Sales Associates with employ Id VAPS 29073.I was working with my target and it was achived by me every month.All was going well but in the month of May 2009 I came to know that my absconding details was posted to HR.I was unaware of that.Later I came to know that our ASM Mr. Kapil Bhateja give my resignation without informing me.And I was keep on my services. After that I was not given my salary of the Month April 2008.It was estimated to be about 12, 000.When I approach to him he said nothing can be done now and you have to join agian with new employ Id.Later on approached to Mr Milan Rathore (CSM)but he also not helped me out.Later I was forced to signed my Resignmation later with the hope that I will get my salary within 45 days.But till know I am waiting for that.Reliance Hr mr. Himesh ([protected]) is not receiving my call.No no body is ready to talk about my matter.There is really explotation of workers .They have to work all the days including Sundays and Public hilidays.Office is open on all 365 days.

Kindly help me in this regard.looking for your kind response.

Zishan Ahmad
[protected]
Cr 258, Lkalita Park, laxmi Nagar, New delhi-92

Comments

15th of Sep, 2009

hi1 iam mangat singh rahi .i live in ludhiana.one of your company coulege camne to me and asked for taking internet plan, but afterreceiving 500 rs.cash and documents no one is responding properly.10 days are over, and no internet connection.irequest you to see into the matter otherwise iwill go to consumer court for giving wrong qutations

• Ra
      11th of Sep, 2010

the out going of sms has been stopped for no reason

• Bh
      11th of Jul, 2011
    Relaince communication - Number not Activated after Mobile Number Portability (reliance CDMA to reliance GSM)
    Reliance Communication
    India
    rcom.co.in

I Mr. Bhavesh Jain have submitted my documents on 28th Jun 2011 to shift my reliance CDMA to reliance GSM of number 9379934154 by using MNP. But, they have not yet shifted my CDMA no. to GSM.They have blocked my incoming calls from my CDMA without giving any notice. I went to reliance world and even tried to call customer care almost 100 times but no one is doing anything for same and not giving a valid reason for the same. As all my business is due to that number.Please kindly see to the matter. I can be reached on the alternative no. 9620772299 and email is bhavesh_28@yahoo.com. My new GSM Sim no. is 8991103120000122485.

Bhavesh Jain
    9620772299

• Rc
      12th of Jul, 2011

Hi Bhavesh,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem has been escalated and our concerned team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

Regards,

RCOMcare

• Bh
      13th of Jul, 2011

First, I dont need any apology, Its very easy to do... I need my mobile to get started immediately...can you do that..a very big no...everytime the same thing...escalation ... but only god knows whom it has been esclated. can you be specific of giving me the Turn around time of getting back... this shortly has now been extended to 7 working days...please take it up.immediatley...i am now esclating this to the Principal Secretary, TRAI.