RejuvenateWorldWide.com / unauthorized withdrawal of monies - no delivery of product

Albuquerque, NM, United States Review updated:
4.65
Phone: 505-266-0613
I ordered the free trial product, received it and was charged a small amount for shipping. That was fine. I never re-ordered any of it - they automatically charged my bank account $49.95 for what they said was a 30-day supply of the product (per the individual on telephone) and had supposedly shipped it to me as of 12/1/08. I never received this product. Then I telephoned to see where the product was on 12/15/08. There was no answer on the telephone line given. I checked my online banking and saw they had charged me another $57.90 on 12/15/08 for the product when I had never received the product for the payment deducted on 12/1/08. When I attempted to telephone, there was "no one to take my call" - over and over. I then attempted to call my Bank to stop payment and they never called me back either.
-Jeanne Master -

Comments

Is
  25th of Nov, 2008
a complete con con con . beware . moneys deducted from my credit card without authorisation to date on three occasions .. never did receive the free trial !!!. is there such a product at all in fact ????ordered back in october the free trial i mean actually never did receive anything at all . unbelievable scam beautifully marketed . me i just want my money back, as to the support e.mail . joke . and try getting a real person on the phone ... camel and eye of needle stuff .
total total fraud
Vi
  28th of Nov, 2008
I ordered two types of skin stuff for my face it said free trial and all I had to pay was shipping on both one for $ 4.95 and the other was $ 7.95 but they also charged me $ 29.95 and that is bull ###. I wont it back into my account a.s.a.p. this is very wrong and i will tell everyone I know about this company and I will post it on the web if my $ 29.95 is not back into my account a.s.a.p.
Es
  9th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
The same thing happened to me. My bank was charged $49. for a product I never received (ageless) on Dec. 26,
2008. it has now been 40 days since that posting.
I can't get any representative of the phone. My e-mails go unanswered. I'm starting to think this is a scam.
Bonnie
Am
  19th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
this is a big scam if any one got there money back how did you go about it
Re
  23rd of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I'd like to cancell my program i cant afford for you to take 60.00 out of my checking every month righ now
Ev
  24th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I agree. The exact same thing happened to me also. My bank account has been hit for the third time, after I was assured that the company would NO LONGER be billing me. I originally had sent the product back within 30 days. Today I am taking the e-mail print-outs, going to the bank, and reporting fraud. God Bless. Moreno Valley, California
Ga
  3rd of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
My name is gail stein, you charged my account 49.95 for prouduct I never got. I got the one for 7.95 and a second one for 49.95 never got a third one at all and you charged me 49.95. I called and canceld my account with you, and thay said they sent out 3rd bottle and I never got that. And I am pissed to the max. So please put that 49.95 back in my account. or I, ll take action on this ...gail stein. My email is ...ste503@fibersphere.net
Sh
  12th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i have the same problem being charged for to orders i never received on my credit card how can i stop this from happing again. Reiuvenate Worldwiide is a dishonist company an they ara getting away wit stealing peoples money what can i do to stop this i hope someone can help. I live in St. John's Nl Canada. Thank you.
Na
  12th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I had the same problem and I called my credit card service. They gave me this email adress: support@rejuvenateworldwide.com and I wrote "You are not autorize to use my credit card. I wish to cancel any contract that I would have with you!" with my name and adress, and it worked!!!...They wrote me back saying that they are sorry to loose me as a member...You should keep this email answer as a proof
Next thing to do is when you receive the product, go to the post office and send it back with a tracking number, like that you have a proof that you send it back and they should refound your money! Good luck!

Nancy:)
Ru
  15th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
OMG.. this is a HUGE fraud seeing all these comments are so true you can never speak to a representative and they never answer your emails well u guys this is how i did it for last month i login in as a member in their website then they email me a password i logged in and there you can cancel the orders try it I'm more than positive it works. and spread the word about this.
Li
  31st of Mar, 2009
I have the same problem as the above customer.
PLEASE CANCEL THE CONTRACT and STOP delivering the product.
Li
  31st of Mar, 2009
I have the same problem and complaint as the above customer.
PLEASE CANCEL THE CONTRACT and STOP delivering the product.
I already notified my Credit card provider to stop authorization payment.

Manolito Dizon
Ru
  16th of Oct, 2009
I ordered a free trial of a wight loss system. it should have been a free trial for 15 days and then could be cancelled if not satisfactory, if not cnacelled then $49.95 would be taken from my credit card on 27/11/08. Having never received the trial prodct i emailed the support email address given and phoned the number asking to cancel the order and not take money from my account. I received no reply and could not get through on the phone.

Now £10.50 has been added to my credit card and i don't know how much more will be taken. I am intending on fighting this through the credit card company but i want people to be aware of these theives in operation on the net.