Rejuvenate World Wide.com / Billing

1 902 n. plymouth laneMcHenry, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1815363-7330

I am going to be billed for something on 11-14-08, and every month thereafter. I want to know What and why am I paying and being charged for? Please respond a.s.a.p. Thanks. Florie Long or e-mail floriegemini@sbcglobal.net. I have called and e-mailed this company as well. I keep getting told to hold for help, then (5 times) am disconnected.

Comments

• Ju
      20th of Nov, 2008

FLORIE ** Ditto your complaint from California.

Same problem, same company. Same phone calls & emails made
    as yourself. It's a SCAM. We need to list it as many places as possible on the web
    so that more women don't fall victim to the Rejuvenate Worldwide FREE TRIAL.

I'm gonna have to cancel my credit card.

• Pa
      22nd of Nov, 2008

I canceled my credit card!!!

• Da
      25th of Nov, 2008

I have been going through the same problems with this company. I purchased the "free trial" for my girlfriend and then, one week later, was charged $49.95. I have tried calling the customer service number, and have sent numerous emails with no response. My next step is to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and to respond to websites like this.

• Su
      25th of Nov, 2008

I have been waiting 3 weeks for my product to arrive and no sign of it yet and I'm in Ontario, Canada

• Em
      30th of Nov, 2008

i have had the same problem. ''free trial'' arrived 15 days after i ordered it, therefore there was no free trial.
    they have now charged my card for £33, when i emailed them asking about this scam they totally avoided the question and stated that the product could take up to 3 weeks for delivery...cant belive i fell for this, im so angry, surely there is something that can be done?

2nd of Dec, 2008

I ordered the rejuvenate worldwide on the 11-17 08, and have yet to receive my product. Why are people always out to scam you.

2nd of Dec, 2008

I had the same problem. I actually had to cancel my credit card. I am going to to try to call tomorrow to see if they answer because apparently we have 3 days to cancels monthly orders once the payment has gone through. Anyways, I'll let you know if I get through tomorrow. As of right now, I have tried the number and they say I can't call from my area, but I'm wondering if its because its after hours. I hope so. If not I am going to lose it! Good luck all of you. Lesson learned.

2nd of Dec, 2008

Also... CHARISSE and others who have ordered but are still in the 14 days period... EVEN IF YOU HAVE NOT RECIEVED YOUR TRIAL...CALL AND CANCEL THE MONTHLY CHARGES... BECAUSE YOU WILL BE CHARGED. YOU WILL BE. JUST SAY YOU DONT WANT ANY PRODUCTS FROM THEM OR THEIR AFFILIATES.

2nd of Dec, 2008

and the number under company name is a house number, ... not rejuvinates, so dont call it. I just spoke to the women who posted the initial complaint at this number... it should be removed.

• As
      4th of Dec, 2008

I work for the company that assists rejuvenate with their incoming calls, and yes I agree with every one of you. I'm not sure why MY company does business with them, as I believe too that they are scamming everyone. The number that you guys dial, thinking its "customer service", is not. You reach people like me, who have no direct connection to the actual rejuvenate. Nor do we really have ANY information on them that would be of use to you. The real rejuvenate just pays my company to take their calls, probably because they don't want to handle all the pissed customers they've ripped off. I feel so bad when you all call and all I am supposed to give you is their email address. =( I wish my call center would drop them, but hey, my opinion doesn't really count.

• Bo
      11th of Dec, 2008

i have also had same problem with rejuvenate, had to join as a distibutor to get products, this was over 5 weeks ago, still have not received
    anything from them. as i live in australia i tried to phone them only to have phone hung up on me or be told all operators busy call back later.
    have sent many emails only. to get no answer. they only answered one nasty one i sent demanding a refund, which there only reply was
    productds shipped 3 days after order allow up to 3 weeks to receive it. hopefully i have cancelled my recurring order that was due last week.
    i cancelled it in back office, and i have'nt been charged for it yet.

these people need to be exposed for what they are doing.

• Bo
      12th of Dec, 2008

sent another email to rejuvenate about products and received an email back saying my account has been cancelled.
    they say they will refund my money to credit card in 7-10 days. will wait and see (but not expecting to get it)

17th of Dec, 2008

I just called my bank to report this company I have never received this product and the day after this item was ordered I had called could not get thru so i sent them and email they responded 2 days later stating that i would not be auto shipped nor take any more money from my account as long as i sent the product back well i never received a product to send back and now thay have charged my account $49.95. now I have to wait up to 90 days for this to be resolved between both banks and the bank states I could loose I canceled my card and ordered a new one but my bank states that the merchant can dispute my claim and also work around the situation and still take money from my account. who is looking out for the consumer here. If anyone know who else I should contact besides my bank to protect my money can someone let me know. Good luck to everyone that has been scammed by this company i feel you frustration.

17th of Dec, 2008

I BOUGHT REJUENATE AN I FOUND IT TO NOT WORK...THEY TELL YOU TO PAY FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING. THEN THEY GIVE YOU 30 DAY TO TRY THE PRODUCT..BUT THE PRODUCT TAKES ABOUT 8 TO 10 DAY TO GET TO YOU. BUT THEN YOU HAVE 15 DAYS TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER.AFTER 15 DAYS THEY CHANGED MY CARD 49.95..BUT THE QUESTION IS HOW DO U CALL THEM WHEN NO ONE ANSWER YOUR CALL OR EMAIL.. THEN WHEN 30 DAYS IS UP THEY CHARGED MY CARD AGAIN FOR 58.90.BUT THEY DIDN'T SEND ME ANY PRODUCT. SO TELL ME HOW DOES THAT WORK...IT DOESN'T BECAUSE IT'S ANOTHER PYRAMID SCAM.

• Je
      19th of Dec, 2008

I am so upset because this is happening to me right before Christmas, and I had to cancel the only thing that was going to get my children presents. I am so sad. So I won't get my new card until after Christmas. I just don't understand how they could be so cruel and greedy before the holidays. I too got billed for something I never received and I did talk to someone who told me that the company wasn't there, but he would forward over to the company my concerns. Well I guess I just trusted this company because I heard all kinds of great things about ageless, but now I realize they were all fake to. The people who started the company wrote them themselves. Wow!

• Gi
      5th of Jan, 2009

I am writing from new zealand. I have also not recieved any product and have had no repsonse to emails nor can I get a person on the end of the line. This is just stink.

• Ak
      6th of Feb, 2009

I have sent the last shipment back with a cancellation and never got credit for it now they have charged me again for another shipment!!! This is a big scam.

• Ol
      7th of Feb, 2009

I'm being charged for a product (Rejuvinate) that has done nothing for me but caused me heartaches from this company because they continue to take monies out of my account automatically. I have not been able to get ahold of them nor do they have any place on their website where I can either send them an e-mail canceling my order or stop sending me anymore of their product. They compromised my debit account and I top of paying $57.90 each month, my bank charged me $25.00 for insufficient funds. This is outrages how they continue to get away with this over and over again.

Please advise me as to what should do.

• Na
      12th of Mar, 2009

Write at this adress...support@rejuvenateworldwide.com and say "You are not autorize to use my credit card. I wish to cancel any contract that I would have with you." + your name and adress. They should write you back and cancel your contract!

Nancy:)

23rd of Mar, 2009

Don't be a fool like I was and order their trial offer. It said simply call 800 462 0584 to cancel future shipments, and when I tried a recording said this call cannot be made from your area. I agree with all the other comments above. Margareta929d