Rejuval Skin Lift / Company continues to charge me after the cancellation

1 E 7th Ave 2nd Floor , Tallahassee, FL, United States Review updated:

I ordered cream from Rejuval Skin Lift. I really didn’t like it, so I cancelled all subscriptions and possible orders. The seller approved my cancellation, but he continued to take money from my account. I sent several emails, but these scammers didn’t reply. I wonder if there are people, who had the same thing. Maybe you can advise me how to stop these withdrawals. Please post your ideas and comments. Thanks.

Wa
Apr 3, 2014

Comments

• Br
      27th of May, 2014

This company "Rejuval Skin Lift" is a scam!! The product made my skin breakout and ENLARGED my pores. I told them when I ordered it I did not want to sign up for auto-renewal and that is the only way, they would send me the trial...I instantly canceled THE DAY I RECEIVED THE TRIAL BOTTLE and they charged my account for two months worth of product that I NEVER received!!! Rejuval Skin Lift included a product called BrightSkin out of Las Vegas and charged me shipping only, until the next month.
    I filed disputes with my bank and the company sent all their legal forms to the bank so now I am having to appeal over $175.00 for products that I NEVER received; some "FREE TRIAL"!!
    I can not believe that Oprah's Dr. Oz endorsed this company!!!