[Resolved] Rehlat / ticket

I booked a ticket from Rehlat in October. The return ticket is scheduled for 23rd February 2019 from Jet Airways. I came to know that the flight for that day has been cancelled, so I contacted them and informed them regarding the same and asked them to cancel my ticket. They said the ticket isn't refundable, but on the ticket it's written refundable. I said even if it is non refundable, I need to get another ticket since the flight has been cancelled.

• Resolution statement

• Rehlat Online Services Customer Care's Response, Feb 12, 2019

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Rehlat!

I  really apologize for the inconvenience caused, request you help me with your Rehlat Booking details so that I can check and resolve your issues to the best of my ability.

You may connect with me at candida.[protected]@rehlat.com

We would like to understand your discontent with Rehlat and take corrective actions for the future.

We value you as our customer and your feedback will help us build a stronger and customer friendly system.

Thank You.