[Resolved] Rehlat Online Services / transactions were made by rehlat without my information.

5 Dubai, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Dear Rehlat,

The amount of 560AED was debited from my credit Card three times in a day through Rehlat without my consent.
The Authorization code for this transaction are 000834, 000835, 000836, all this three transactions were made without my information on 22nd Dec 2018.
Inspite of calling on the UAE No. given in website of Rehlat, no one is receiving the call.

Kindly resolve the issue & reverse my money back.

Regards,
Yogesh S. Bondre.
[protected]@gmail.com

• Resolution statement

• Rehlat Online Services Customer Care's Response, Dec 25, 2018

Dear Esteemed Customer,

We terribly regret the inconvenience caused.

Kindly check your mail as one of our associates, who was working on this case on has responded to your mail, and reply accordingly.

We truly appreciate your understanding and immense co-operation.

Should there be anything else, please let us know.
    We are here to help.

Regards,
    Customer Delight Team
    Rehlat

Bo
Dec 24, 2018

Comments

• Fl
      10th of Jan, 2019

To the author of the complaint:
    you are advised to bring the claim regarding exct transaction to your bank for refund.

If the bank has refused, or you do not know the place of the submission, what you are entitled to,
    you are entitled to hire the lawyer/legal professiona in order to bring the case to the UAE court.

The legal assitanse charges start from AED370, if for UAE customers court
    or from KWD100-150 for cases in Kuwait court.

Sr manager for ICAO irregulations matters
    Aryan enginners ltd
    email for request with documents:
    aryan {at} vivaldi.net, where {at}[email protected]