[Resolved] Rehlat Online Servicesonline ticket

I made a booking and at the time of entering credit card number, the amount shown was 4951 but i got a message from the bank debited 5248.02. Immediately i called rehlat and the lady was claiming thisi is impossible and instructed to send an email. Luckily i took a screenshot prior payment. After sending the email, i got an immediate response saying my booking has cancelled and will get a refund in 5-6 working days. Where in my email i asked refund for only additional unauthorized charges. Now i have to wait until i get back my money to book another ticket :( spoiled my plans. Even now their website shows the price is 4951 AED.

• Resolution statement

• Rehlat Online Services Customer Care's Response, Nov 27, 2018

Dear Shabil,

We terribly regret the inconvenience caused.

As per our conversation, first of all, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and we couldn't help you with your reservation.
    We have processed the full refund for your booking

We truly appreciate your business with us and hope to serve you better in our future endeavours.

Thank You.