[Resolved] Rehlat Online Servicesmoney taken against failed transaction

Dear All,

Never ever use Rehlat for any booking. These guys are fraudsters and will devise ways to cheat you under some pretext or other. For a failed transaction, they claimed money from credit card issuing company and when I called them, they agreed that the transaction failed but they want me to get the transaction number from my bank as they do 4000 transaction in a day. I've never ever come across such blatant stupidity and height unethical conduct. I don't hesitate to qualify all of them as bunch of fraudsters and M###Ns good for nothing. I wish I never did any reservation with them and would never ever recommend rehlat to any friend. Use them if you want to loose money or are desperately in need of a bad headache for no good reason.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajiv
[protected]

• Resolution statement

• Rehlat Online Services Customer Care's Response, Jan 24, 2019

Dear Rajiv,

We truly regret the inconvenience caused.

I tried calling you on the mentioned number but could connect unfortunately.

Please share your booking details (Booking ID & Registered email address) so that I may check the issue on priority and try to resolve it as soon as possible.

We truly appreciate your business with us and apologize for the destabilizing encounter.

Awaiting your earliest reply.

• Rehlat Online Services Customer Care's Response, Jan 25, 2019

Dear Mr Mehmood,

We regret the inconvenience caused.

Awaiting your earliest reply.

• Rehlat Online Services Customer Care's Response, Apr 04, 2019

Dear Zain,

We terribly regret the inconvenience and apologize for the delay in response.

The booking is confirmed and the E-ticket sent to you. Please check your mail and do let us know if you need any additional assistance.

We apologize for the delay in response as we have been experiencing high volume of queries due to the Jet Airways flight cancellation issue. However, we are striving to improve our response rate to cater to all our customers.

We appreciate your business with us and thank you for your patience and immense co-operation.

• Rehlat Online Services Customer Care's Response, Jun 25, 2019

Dear Esteemed Customer,

We understand your concern.

The refund is pending from the Airlines' end. We are following up with them on priority as we have hundreds of bookings with Jet Airways, of which the refunds are pending.

We request you to patiently wait till we have an update from the Airlines' on refund.
    We will update you promptly.

Appreciate your kind understanding.

Ra
Jan 17, 2017

Comments

• Ru
      Dec 13, 2018
    Rehlat Online Services - Flight ticket not confirmed
    Bahrain

November 19, 2018
    Henley Suela Aspril
    266604 reference

Ticket not yet confirmed but I have been credited from my card. I need to finalize things. Can I just cancel it? Refund the payment received from my bank or send me the ticket now.

•   Jan 26, 2019

@Ruhamah Jadida Dear Henley,

We believe the issue is resolved.

Let us know if you need our assistance on anything else.
    We are here to help.

• Fa
      Jan 23, 2019
    Rehlat Online Services - Does not pick up the phone
    United Arab Emirates

Rehlat Dubai does not pick up the phone ever, I made the sorry mistake of booking through these scammers and I can't get a hold of them any more shame shame shame Rehlat.

• Nu
      Mar 27, 2019
    Rehlat Online Services - ticket not received
    India

I paid for flight, they did not send me any information about tickets, Booking ID - 1062120, support doesn't answer, Support Ticket is 335789, my money is gone, my time is lost. You can completely belive in every bad feedback about this company, because they DO stealing money and DO NOT care about their customers at all.

•   Apr 04, 2019

@Nuriya Dear Nuriya,

We regret the inconvenience and delay in response.

• Sh
      Apr 02, 2019
    Rehlat Online Services - not responding properly
    rehlat

Dear Sir/Madam
    when we try to call your customer service there is not received call on time and if received we request some changes they say you will get a mail and in mail it's not clear and again if we reply also on mail no proper response on mail reply return so please check and contact me at [protected]

• Za
      Apr 02, 2019
    Rehlat Online Services - service
    United Kingdom

my booking id is 958612 and my request no. is 341320
    the problem is one of my connecting flight cancel my air lines and rehlat give another flight but both my connecting flight same time how to i catch the flight different location at same time. i already send mail to rehlat for according to my convenience with attachment

• Za
      Apr 08, 2019

thanks to rehlat resolved my problems.

Apr 21, 2019
    Rehlat Online Services - Customer service
    Egypt

My flight within 2 days and they didn't send the e ticket, This returning ticket I did a complain about it before and the flight schedule and no one inform me and now they are not answering my emails!! When should I expect an answer from the customer service???

•   Apr 23, 2019

@Marwa El Daly Dear Marwa,

Apologies for the delay in response.

The ticket has been sent to you on last Monday, the 15th of April and we have not received any query after that. Please let us know if there is anything else you need our assistance on.

We are here to help.

• Hu
      Apr 27, 2019
    Rehlat Online Services - How to cancel air ticket
    Personnel
    Saudi Arabia

I purchased the ticket..due to personnel reasons I cancelled my trip...could you help me how to cancel my ticket..and how can get my money back( refund)..my ticket is refundable

@Husamuddin Dear Husam,

We terribly regret any inconvenience caused and apologize for the delay in response.

We understand your concern and would like to resolve this issue at the earliest.

Please share your booking details so that I may check the issue on priority to check what went wrong.

• Mo
      May 07, 2019
    Rehlat Online Services - a problem on flight registration
    Tabuk Al Olaya 1 KSA
    Saudi Arabia

I had a problem with flight registration

@mohsenmostafa Dear Mohsen,

• As
      Jun 01, 2019
    Rehlat Online Services - I haven’t receive my ticket on my mail
    United Arab Emirates

My name is faisal anawar and compliant is I haven't receive my ticket on my mail
    My pnr number is BEJGKH
    Mail I'd [protected]@gmail.com
    [protected]
    Please help me out with ticket on my mail .
    I'm waiting for your response.
    Thanks

@ashfaq ansari Hi Faisal,

Apologies for the delay in response.

The booking is well confirmed and the e-ticket sent to you.

I hope the issue is resolved.

Should there be anything else, please let me know.
    Here to help.

• Mo
      Jun 15, 2019
    Rehlat Online Services - Unfair refundable amount by rehlat.ae
    United Arab Emirates

I booked the ticket through rehlat.ae with refundable option, but when I was plan to cancel the ticket due to unavoidable reason they said I will get only 12% of the amount I paid, which is really make me very upset. So please I need proper justification.

By, Mohamed

@Mohamed Rameez Dear Rameez,

• Bs
      Jun 23, 2019
    Rehlat Online Services - Refund for booking cancelled by Airline
    India
    Rehlat.com

I have been following with Rehlat team to get refund for flights cancelled by airline. But until today i have not received my money. Kindly refund my money back.