[Resolved] Rehlat Online Services / airline ticket

5 United Arab Emirates

I wish I saw the reviews before booking a ticket with Rehlat, basically I booked an online ticket, they took the money streight away feom the account. Than I got this "e ticket" from Rehlat saying the booking is confirmed. But in reality it was not, I called emirates to confirm the ticket and they told me that the ticket is not yet booked. The next day i received a message from Rehlat saying your ticket booking has been failed and we have received the money. I called the customer service and they are saying please wait our team will send you the ticket as soon as possible. I am really concerned about this I need to travel but these thieves have taken the money and not booked the ticket. Horrible experience never use them, they are a bunch of crooks.

• Resolution statement

• Rehlat Online Services Customer Care's Response, Jan 23, 2019

Dear Esteemed Customer,

We terribly regret the inconvenience caused.

Please share your booking details ( Booking ID and registered email address, both) so that I may check the issue on priority and try to resolve as soon as possible.

We appreciate your business with us and thank you for your patience.

Regards,