Regwork.com / i receved the wrong code and i can not get intuch with them too get the right one. being riped off.

32204, Jacksonville, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 904-240-0024

I BOUGHT THE REGWORK OVER THE WEEKEND AND I RECEVED 2 DIFFENT SET'S OF #'s NITHER ONE WORKS AS THE CODE AS THEY SAID IT WOULD DO I HAVE TRIED MOST OF THE REST OF THE WEEKEND TRYING TO REACH THEM WITH OUT BEING ABLE TO GET THERE COMPLAINT SITE TO EVEN WORK. I DONOT WISH TO EVENDEAL WITH PEOPLE LIKE IF YOU CAN NOT GET AHOLD OF THEM WHEN YOU NEED TOO LIKE THEY HAVE DONE ME ITS TIME TO TURN THEM IN FOR RIPPING POEPLE OFF, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, NOW, THANK YOU.I WILL GIVE YOU THE REGISTRAION KEY CODES THEY GAVE ME.FRIST ONE, XEPY2C68 #2e2d05a5o-[protected]-9aae83d6-e57a45d9 nither one of these work,

Comments

• Pa
      17th of Feb, 2010

I cannot get the registry code to activate the Reg Windows Cleaner program I paid by paypal on 18th February 2010, my email address is [protected]@sky.com please can you email me the correct code so I can install the program.

Regards, Paula.
    [protected]@sky.com

• Pa
      12th of Mar, 2010

just like they said no good lincense number and noway to get your money back or a good number.what awaste.

• Rf
      28th of Apr, 2010
    Regwork.com - Never ordered but charged $$$
    Young Harris
    Georgia

I have found a charge on my credit card for $39.95 from a company I had not heard of before and with whom I cannot find any instance of contacting in any way.
    The product they offered, when I went to their web site, was not anything I had any intention of purchasing and certainly have to rememberance of seeking. It is not now, nor has it even been on my computer.
    My concerns are 1) How did they get my credit card # 2) Though hunting through their website for some time I have found no way of getting in touch with any person to discuss the problem and 3) Since they have my credit card number how many more charges might they send in against my account.
    If anyone can give me any idea of how to eliminate this charge, I will be very grateful.
    RFJohnson

• Je
      18th of May, 2010

This seems a very new issue, I checked there domain and it has only been registered since August last 2009. After one of work colleagues installed Regwork his antivrus software stopped working and system restore had been rendered inoperable and you are unable to uninstall the program. I work as an IT manager and have been in IT for 18 years now and my recommendation would be not to touch this product with a barge poll. I havent worked out yet if it is just a money scam or if the program is collecting banking information.

• Do
      28th of May, 2010

I paid them 0nline $39.95 on 4/21/2019. and did not get a registery number to get reg windows cleaner they keep asking another $39.95 as I read onthe registry it was for life one payment only.
    My e-mail address is: rossi_doris Yahoo.com. I would like the code number so I could use my computer. Thank you in advance. Doris rossi. I could have the bank send them a copy that I did pay

14th of Jun, 2010

i ordered regwork 6-14-2010 recieved license# and it does not work have i been ripped off

• Go
      2nd of Oct, 2010

RegWork is itself a virus. It is NOT a real software. It's whole purpose is to get you to volunteer your credit card information. You should contact your bank immediately so that the thieves that stole your credit card information don't continue to charge your card. I downloaded the RegWork paid 29.95 and it destroyed my computer. Ive asked for a refund about 6 times and havent heard anything. I very disapointed. I came accross a website called scamfound.org that states that its fake software. I wish i would have found out about this website before i got scammed!!!

Here's more info http://scamfound.org/rogue-anti-spyware-software/2289-reg-work-regwork-com-scam-alert-scareware-scams-counterfeit-software.html

• Fa
      3rd of Mar, 2011
    Regwork.com - RegWork damaged my registry files badly and system restore will not correct it
    regwork.com

I downloaded Free RegWork, It made a free scan and reported many errors, I clicked on Fix Errors and was given a new window which said I must now pay for the work RegWork had done. The price was about $30.00 or so. I did not pay. I left the site and went to the control panel and deleted RegWork. But, Now my computer is running at about 10% of its former speed. This all means RegWork damaged my registry files Badly and system restore will not correct it.

2nd of Jun, 2011

Purchased Regwork.com to open "AB2" file and does not work

• Gi
      12th of Dec, 2011
    Regwork.com - It did nothing to solve problem, and also erased programs which I use regularly
    regwork.com

I have had an ongoing problem with not being able to open attachments on E-mails which I receive. I allowed the self diagnossis to recomend a fix. The recomended fix was Regwork, which scanned free, then wanted to sell their service in order to fix the over 400 problems which were discovered. I read one review site, which appeared to be negative reviews according to the title, but when I read the comments they all seemed to be good. I should have suspected that it was a site which THEY had set up themselves. Anyway, I paid for their 2 year service and ran the program. It did nothing to solve problem, and also erased programs which I use regularly. It also erased the memory of my system restore, so I can only restore to the time AFTER their program was run.

• Le
      2nd of Jan, 2012
    Regwork.com - Unable to register my purchase and therefore use the software!
    46 Hilltop Road Whyteleafe
    London
    England, Surrey
    United Kingdom
    Phone: +44(0)7770427805

I only ordered the software in the last hour or so, but cannot use it, as I am unable to register the purchase and activate the code to operate the software. I have sent the company a snotty email stating that I was not happy, but am still unable to stop the purchase. I will be in touch with the company again, as they emailed me saying that they will be in touch within the next 24 hours. Watch this space!
    Leslie R Williams. London, England.

• Le
      3rd of Jan, 2012

Further to yesterdays problems, I managed to get the original license key to work and loaded the Regwork software which ran without incident. This morning I received two emails from Regwork providing information on how to uninstall and reload the software with a new license key as well as a link to some free software as a goodwill jesture. I am now a happy customer, but will be keeping the new key just in case! Oh! and I've sent Regwork.com and email explaining my difficulty and thanking them for thier prompt action. Thank you.

• Re
      23rd of Feb, 2012

I was unable to restore this program after I had of removed it off my lap computer. Can you please help me restore this program for me. My e-mail address is regina.[protected]@comcast.net

• Da
      8th of Aug, 2012
    Regwork.com - Stay away from this one
    regwork.com

I just downloaded regwork cause they claimed their product would fix 32 dill files. well it didnt and my puter is worse than before installing their product. they have lots of testominals but no where to put one in. i always do research before buying something on web sites, but my little puter kept giving me dll problems. so yes i did it, and they are still laughing, but with my money. if there are so many scams out there, why doesnt paypal tell you before you invest your money. oh! thats why! MONEY Thanks!

• Pr
      31st of Aug, 2012
    Regwork.com - Stay away from this one
    regwork.com

The best part about this product is that it will restore the damage it does. If you install this on your system you better have as good Uninstaller to rip out what their uninstaller leaves behind.