Regus Stockley Park / office rental
To Whoever reads this posting: Regus are without doubt the most dishonest company I have ever dealt with. I have terminated my contract with them, following meetings and agreed a final date to leave the office - what I didnt count on was that REGUS decided to continue billing me for a smaller amount well after I left the following month. I intend to get that back.
As a side note; The first sentence from the sales rep (a rather snotty and bullshy sales rep), made it very clear that if I should decide not to pay, they will use every means to get payment and then offered me a smaller office at lower rent. I told them they may need to brush up on their sales technique.
STAY AWAY FROM REGUS.
More Regus Stockley Park Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Hq / Regus Group Network - scam billing and contract fine print 
- Regus Group, Mark Dixon, Hq, - global consumer fraud 
- [Resolved] Regus Group - dishonest practices 
- [Resolved] REGUS - hidden renewal clauses and misleading info by reps 
- Regus Office Space - sly business practices 
- Regus Group - incorrect advertisement with incorrect commitment...
- [Resolved] REGUS - transit agreement
- [Resolved] REGUS - unauthorized conference room charges
- Regus Group - retainer not refunded
- Regus Group - service