Regus Stockley Park / office rental

To Whoever reads this posting: Regus are without doubt the most dishonest company I have ever dealt with. I have terminated my contract with them, following meetings and agreed a final date to leave the office - what I didnt count on was that REGUS decided to continue billing me for a smaller amount well after I left the following month. I intend to get that back.

As a side note; The first sentence from the sales rep (a rather snotty and bullshy sales rep), made it very clear that if I should decide not to pay, they will use every means to get payment and then offered me a smaller office at lower rent. I told them they may need to brush up on their sales technique.

STAY AWAY FROM REGUS.

Comments

• Va
      20th of Jan, 2010

Well,

There is something in small prints in regus contract that they will automatically put you on virtual office plan when you leave and the terms dont let you leave even.
    Regus buildings, office facilities are un-doubetly excellent, however their billing department, Operations Staff absolutely dont have any co-ordination and seems to be doing 9-5 only. They will deliberately put charges on your account. Will take for ever to resolve that, not to mention late payment fee on those charges. On re-solution, there will be a selective memory not to issue any credit-notes to your account. 2 Months down the line, start every thing over again. (I am in the third round now).
    I am getting impression that this behaviour is deliberately promoted from senior management where in customers will loose patience and end up paying. If they leave, the terms will still get money out of them. Either way they win.

I am existing tenant there in Regus Stockley park, and have many friends who are experiencing similar situation.

Not Recommended...