[Resolved] Regusproblems with billing and accounting

I have a contract with the Puerto Rico office. I am on direct debit and I always paid timely. Lately I have been receiving letters from Regus Latin Services saying that I haven't paid, charging me again for what I paid and threatening to report me to the credit bureau. I have written Regus Puerto Rico and Regus Latin Services and haven't received an answer. I am going to have to cancel the contract and file a complaint with better business bureau.

• Resolution statement

The Complaint was against Regus, not Villares Señeriz Law Office. That is my office and I was the one that made the complaint. Regus said that will take care of it. I hope I don't have any problems anymore. However because of Complaint Board's mistake I am receiving emails about a "negative review". Therefore I want to remove the complaint.

Ma
Jun 08, 2018

Comments

•   Jun 14, 2018

Dear Marta,
    We are very sorry to hear that you’re unhappy and that you felt the need to escalate your concern.
    We do want to help you so please can you contact us at account.[protected]@regus.com with your details and remittance advice for the payments you have mentioned? We will follow up as a priority to ensure all payments have been correctly allocated.
    You also can log into your online account or access it via the App and can see your statement of account and unpaid invoices. You can make payment directly there if needed as well.
    Please note that we take all possible steps to assist bringing an account up to date before contracting any third party. This includes courtesy emails and several contacts from our internal team. We apologise if these attempts to contact you have been unsuccessful and look forward to speaking to you soon to help you with your account.
    We appreciate your business; Thank you