[Resolved] Regus — problems with billing and accounting
I have a contract with the Puerto Rico office. I am on direct debit and I always paid timely. Lately I have been receiving letters from Regus Latin Services saying that I haven't paid, charging me again for what I paid and threatening to report me to the credit bureau. I have written Regus Puerto Rico and Regus Latin Services and haven't received an answer. I am going to have to cancel the contract and file a complaint with better business bureau.
The Complaint was against Regus, not Villares Señeriz Law Office. That is my office and I was the one that made the complaint. Regus said that will take care of it. I hope I don't have any problems anymore. However because of Complaint Board's mistake I am receiving emails about a "negative review". Therefore I want to remove the complaint.
More Regus Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] HQ / Regus Group Network - scam billing and contract fine print 
- Regus Group, Mark Dixon, Hq, - global consumer fraud 
- [Resolved] Regus Group - dishonest practices 
- [Resolved] Regus - hidden renewal clauses and misleading info by reps 
- Regus Office Space - sly business practices 
- [Resolved] Regus Group - regus group
- [Resolved] Regus Group - office services
- [Resolved] Regus Group - virtual office 
- Regus Group - billing scam fraudulent charges 
- [Resolved] Regus Group / Realty / Realtors - customer service position