REGUS / over billing, not honoring terms of contract
How is it that this company has not been investigated by the dre or whatever agency regulates their practices. All the complaints on all the review/complaint boards provide the identical feedback I have: they overcharge, have hidden fees, and the contract attempts to keep you locked in for long periods of time.
Advice: 1) have an attorney carefully review the contract; 2) do not give them your credit card; 3) use them as a last resort and expect a legal battle.
More REGUS Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] HQ / Regus Group Network - scam billing and contract fine print 
- Regus Group, Mark Dixon, Hq, - global consumer fraud 
- [Resolved] Regus Group - dishonest practices 
- [Resolved] REGUS - hidden renewal clauses and misleading info by reps 
- Regus Office Space - sly business practices 
- [Resolved] Regus Group - regus group
- [Resolved] Regus Group - office services
- [Resolved] Regus Group - virtual office 
- Regus Group - billing scam fraudulent charges 
- [Resolved] Regus Group / Realty / Realtors - customer service position