[Resolved] Regus Groupunable to settle dues to regus due to non access to regus account

Period of Incident: 25th June 2018 - August 2018
Regus Account number: 6464209
Location: Mountain View, California, USA

Issue:
We have a corporate account with Regus in the name of Capillary Technologies Inc. We stopped receiving invoices since July 2017 due to which we are unable to clear the outstanding dues to Regus.

1)As I wanted to clear the dues I did reach out to Regus help desk @ +1 [protected] and they refused to give me information stating that my name is not there as one of the Authorized person and responses can be given to only the Authorized persons. On the phone call they also did confirm that Mr. Sridhar S is one of the Authorized persons. When Mr. Sridhar called Help desk they confirmed that Sridhar is also not one of the Authorized person which is clearly contradictory to earlier statements. On the same call they did ask us to drop an email post which the account will be unlocked. We sent an email on account.[protected]@regus.com 29th June 2018. We got no immediate response even after multiple follow-ups. Finally, on 20th July 2018 we got a response stating that they would not be able to complete the task as our name is not in the contact list
2) I called them couple of times post 29th June 2018 and in one of the calls they told us that our account is no longer with Regus and it has been handed over to collections department. On further discussion I was informed that they will reinstate the account back to Regus which will take 48 hours from request. Post that we will get an email from Regus confirming the same. We never got the email.
3) In another call one of the help desk attendant informed me that an email was initiated to unlock the account and email will be sent shortly and we never got an email for this also. On the same phone call, I did share my email and the attendant confirmed that the email was sent to my email to unlock the account. This also never happened.
4) On 20th July 2018, one of Capillary's representative visited the Mountain View office. They informed us that only option was to get in touch with Regus help desk. They also did confirm that our account was handed over to collections on 28th February 2018. Our representative reach out to the collection team. However, there was no response.

Conclusion: We are still trying to find out a way as to how we can get our Regus account unlocked and clear the dues.

• Resolution statement

• Regus Group Customer Care's Response, Aug 08, 2018

Dear Ra Raj Patil,
    We are very sorry to hear that you’re unhappy and that you felt the need to escalate your concern.
    We take the security and confidentiality of our customer’s data very seriously. As a result we would always verify some information about the identity of callers/enquirers to our helpdesk.
    Upon making the relevant inquiries and reviewing this matter, we could see that Capillary Technologies’ agreement was stopped due to payment issues. Consequently and as previously explained, the account has been sent handed over to a third party agency.
    We take all possible steps to assist bringing an account up to date before contracting any third party. This includes courtesy emails and several contacts from our internal team. If for some reason you didn’t receive these emails/calls, then we apologise. We are currently reviewing such details to tackle any potential communication issue.
    We do value your business and want to maintain a positive working relationship with you. Regus takes customer service extremely seriously and we are committed to resolving this matter. A senior manager will be in contact soon and we look forward to assisting you further.
    All the best,