[Resolved] Regus Group / regus group
I believe Regus are company which operate using immoral, unethical, unreasonable, bullying, black mailing fraudulent practises! I commented a few days ago on trust pilot and here is my initial review;
"DO NOT USE REGUS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. They are lying thieving bullies, they con people in to signing contractual agreements under false statement of facts using misrepresentation and false promises. They blackmail people in to signing unconscionable contractual agreement's under duress.
They then gang up on you when you try to defend your position and blackmail you even more with threats to get debt agencies to collect money you do not owe them they have already been paid. I am boycotting Regus."
I have since read a lot of other peoples comments, some reviewers are basically experiencing the exact same treatment as me. I have told them I am brining a legal case against them and have been calling round solicitors myself to try get my case to court.
One person mentioned on their review putting together a joint legal case and I think this is a great idea. I have therefore set up an email address for anyone else interested in pursuing their claims in a joint claim with me and others. The email address is;
North West UK Spaces.
Please contact me if you are interested in this I will be seeking advice this week and will help anyone else too. Any help will be really appreciated.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Regus Group Customer Care's Response, Nov 29, 2017
Dear Mr Wishart,
We are sorry to read your feedback and apologise for any confusion which may have been caused. Transparency is key to us so we would always make sure that any concern has been clarified before signature and payment. We are aware of your situation and have already been in touch to discuss it and explain our position.
Although we are sorry about the situation, we are a professional reputable business and your accusations of bullying, lying, blackmail and harassment, are incorrect.
More Regus Group Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] HQ / Regus Group Network - scam billing and contract fine print 
- Regus Group, Mark Dixon, Hq, - global consumer fraud 
- [Resolved] Regus Group - dishonest practices 
- [Resolved] Regus - hidden renewal clauses and misleading info by reps 
- Regus Office Space - sly business practices 
- [Resolved] Regus Group - office services
- [Resolved] Regus Group - virtual office 
- Regus Group - billing scam fraudulent charges 
- [Resolved] Regus Group / Realty / Realtors - customer service position 
- [Resolved] Regus Group - face with victim made by regus as medizane a.s.- inc.