[Resolved] Regus Group / long overdue of return of down payment
I am writing from a company in Hong Kong. Company name is: AAVision Technology Hong Kong Ltd. Our Regus account # is: 8282712. Our Regus office rental contract terminated on 30 Sep 2017. However, Regus has not yet returned the down payment to us although we reminded them many times.
My email address is : firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your attention and prompt action.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Regus Group Customer Care's Response, Jan 03, 2018
We are sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction. We fully understand the importance of receiving prompt payment of retainer refunds, therefore have attempted to make this process as smooth as possible for our valued customers.
Requesting your retainer refund is very easy: simply visit myregus.com, log into your account and go to the End Agreement section. You will then be notified about the date and amount that shall be refunded.
We do apologise if you’ve experienced any delay. Rest assured we shall check the status of your refund and ensure that you are provided with an immediate update.
More Regus Group Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Hq / Regus Group Network - scam billing and contract fine print 
- Regus Group, Mark Dixon, Hq, - global consumer fraud 
- [Resolved] Regus Group - dishonest practices 
- [Resolved] REGUS - hidden renewal clauses and misleading info by reps 
- Regus Office Space - sly business practices 
- Regus Group - bill issue
- Regus Group - incorrect advertisement with incorrect commitment...
- [Resolved] REGUS - transit agreement
- [Resolved] REGUS - unauthorized conference room charges
- Regus Group - retainer not refunded