Regus Group / complain about jeddah regus office in saudi arabia

1 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

I have visited Jeddah Regus office few days ago for dropping my cv, they told me I have to apply in online, then I came back and some days later I have seen Regus Saudi Arabia is recruiting employees internal references, they mostly recruited some Saudi or Egyptian people and they are totally ignoring south Asian like Bangladeshi people, it's not fair judgment of an International Company, please kindly take action against Regus Saudi Arabia.

• Updated by Mohammad Tariqul Islam, Dec 31, 2017

• Regus Group Customer Care's Response, Jan 03, 2018

Dear Mohammad,
    Thank you for your interest in our company. We assure you that at Regus, we are committed to eliminate all forms of discrimination.
    We will happily review any cv through our Regus career website.

• Updated by Mohammad Tariqul Islam, Jan 08, 2018

We know that Regus is an International company and we are hoping much better recruitment system from Regus. But we have seen some racism for the south Asian in Regus Saudi Arabia. Because in that kind of International company are recruiting English speakers but we have seen Regus Saudi Arabia is recruiting Arabic Speakers, how horrible it is. We are hoping much better recruitment system in Regus Saudi Arabia and mostly English speakers.

Mo