[Resolved] Regus Group / business world platinum subscription
Don't book with Regus business world, as a new business, their customer service number always goes to answering machine, they don't answer emails and they charge your card even after you contract has ended. I seriously regret taking out a subscription and wish I'd opted for a local Manchester provider. I'm still waiting for someone to call me days later. Be careful when you cancel as it takes over a week for them to action a cancellation and the online Regus app doesn't register cancellations.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Regus Group Customer Care's Response, Nov 27, 2017
Dear Vivie Keene,
We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy and apologise for any confusion which may have been caused.
Transparency is key to us so we would always make sure that any concern has been clarified before the signature of your agreement. Ending your membership is very easy: simply go to www.myregus.com, and to the Accounts / End agreement section. You can immediately terminate your membership, which we automatically confirm with an email.
We are sorry if you weren’t aware of this functionality and would like to assist you. However we haven’t been able to identify you. Could you please contact us at customer.[protected]@regus.com with your membership number? We’ll be pleased to close your account and answer any question you may still have.
Thank you, and best regards
More Regus Group Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] HQ / Regus Group Network - scam billing and contract fine print 
- Regus Group, Mark Dixon, Hq, - global consumer fraud 
- [Resolved] Regus Group - dishonest practices 
- [Resolved] Regus - hidden renewal clauses and misleading info by reps 
- Regus Office Space - sly business practices 
- [Resolved] Regus Group - regus group
- [Resolved] Regus Group - office services
- [Resolved] Regus Group - virtual office 
- Regus Group - billing scam fraudulent charges 
- [Resolved] Regus Group / Realty / Realtors - customer service position