[Resolved] Regus Group / business world platinum subscription

Manchester, England, Greater Manchester, GB

Don't book with Regus business world, as a new business, their customer service number always goes to answering machine, they don't answer emails and they charge your card even after you contract has ended. I seriously regret taking out a subscription and wish I'd opted for a local Manchester provider. I'm still waiting for someone to call me days later. Be careful when you cancel as it takes over a week for them to action a cancellation and the online Regus app doesn't register cancellations.

• Resolution statement

• Regus Group Customer Care's Response, Nov 27, 2017

Dear Vivie Keene,
    We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy and apologise for any confusion which may have been caused.
    Transparency is key to us so we would always make sure that any concern has been clarified before the signature of your agreement. Ending your membership is very easy: simply go to www.myregus.com, and to the Accounts / End agreement section. You can immediately terminate your membership, which we automatically confirm with an email.
    We are sorry if you weren’t aware of this functionality and would like to assist you. However we haven’t been able to identify you. Could you please contact us at customer.[protected]@regus.com with your membership number? We’ll be pleased to close your account and answer any question you may still have.

Vi