Reguscomplaint against mr. ankit tibrewal (ankit. [protected]@regus.com) and regus service

Complaint against mr. ankit tibrewal (ankit.[protected]@regus.com) and regus service

To whom it may concern:

I am sorry to inform you that, i am disappointed with mr ankit tibrewal (ankit.[protected]@regus.com) and regus service with their way of doing business in india to achieve sales targets.

Mr ankit tibrewal (ankit.[protected]@regus.com) was not allow us to access business lounge at regus pune connaught place on 24 nov 2014 even though i carry regus business world gold card membership number [protected] which was valid till december 2014.

And

Mr ankit tibrewal was offering us to subscribe new card type: gold - india - national reference number: [protected] via email on tuesday, november 25, 2014 10:26 am and following us over phone calls.

I have subscribed new regus business world gold card membership number [protected] for 1 year december 2014 – december 2015 through regus online portal.

Mr ankit tibrewal (ankit.[protected]@regus.com) was doing request to regus businessworld helpasia to make inactive of our new regus business world gold card membership number [protected] and offering us to subscribe card type: gold - pune - local reference number: [protected] via email on thursday, january 22, 2015 11:37 am and following us over phone calls.

I am sorry to inform that i was not happy with these experiences with mr ankit tibrewal (ankit.[protected]@regus.com) and regus.

Request to do needful.

Thanking you.

Mr. rajesh patrike – [protected]
23 jan 2015

Jan 22, 2015

Comments

• Sc
      May 11, 2011
    Regus - Great Service
    Japan

Service of Regus is really great.
    My company started using rental office in Japan.
    Sales Manager and Receptionist are professional, Room is great,
    I really enjoy to use Regus everyday.
    In this site, Many people have complained about regus,
    but, thats not true!

• Ke
      May 13, 2011

Yes, Regus Services are really great and cost versus services are relatively quite reasonable.

• Ke
      May 13, 2011

Yes, Regus Services are great and here in Japan I know a lot of companies are growing in Regus and enjoy the prestige of Regus.

• Gu
      Jun 01, 2013

This is false feedback submitted by Regus themselves. Regus absolutely sucks. Customer service is the worst I've experienced anywhere. Specifically, Richard Healy in the New York office is dishonest and unprofessional.