Regtool is a scam--no refund, no support, crash computer. / Regtool is a scam--no refund, no support, crash computer.

RegTool description
RegTool is a clone of ErrorEasy, ErrorRepair Tool and RegFix Pro. The design of all the four programs is almost identical; you can‘t even tell the difference just by taking a short glance at each of the tools. Reg Tool works in a similar way like its „relatives“. It offers optimizing system performance, deleting suspicious files and fixing registry errors for a certain fee. RegTool is able to perform none of these tasks.

Although RegTool presents itself as registry repair + system optimization app, it is not a useful piece of software. Reg Tool is usually distributed by trojans and other malwares. Not only it doesn‘t have any useful features, but it also is a computer parasite. Do not pay for RegTool.

RegTool delivers numerous pop-ups that are meant to scare people into paying for keeping the program. Don‘t trust a single error report loaded by Reg Tool; they are all falsified.

Get rid of RegTool
Manual step-by-step RegTool removal
Spyware Doctor - Free Download. Anti spyware Software. (external download)
Automatic easy RegTool detection with Spyware Doctor (download)

RegTool is a Rogue Antispyware software
RegTool is installed without your permission.
RegTool reputation online is terrible.
The official website of RegTool is poorly built and lacks basic information.
The payments website of RegTool is suspicious.
Performance of the program is poor.

Similar Threats
ErrorEasy
ErrorRepair Tool
RegFix Pro

Ja

Comments

25th of May, 2009

My computer was totally damaged, I took it to computer shop and the men there told me to replace my hard drive. All my files were lost.

I searched errorfix in Google today and found some complaints againt errorfix were removed. It seems that Google helps this ### errorfix to cheat us. They both benefit from this ### errorfix.

Google is the biggest cheater in this world.

27th of May, 2009

ErrorFix deleted my system file iedkcs32.dll, and my BrandIEActiveSetup was lost, then my IE cant work. I sent them 2 emails, but no reply. At last I have to spend another $50 to a technician to repair my IE.

• Te
      31st of May, 2009

Errorfix crashed my computer after I run a scan. I have to pay another 150 USD to a computer technician to repair it. I have asked for a refund, but no reply.

• En
      4th of Jun, 2009

regtool is a SCAM!!! I paid 59 bucks for something that has taken codecs out of my movie files and also deletes my drivers over and over again. It says " stops computers from freezing and crashing ", this was the main reason i got it. Now it crashes a min. of 3-5 times a day

• Ts
      17th of Jun, 2009

absolutely regtool is a SCAM, also error fix, ErrorEasy, ErrorRepair Tool and RegFix Pro, all are SCAM.

• Kj
      21st of Jul, 2009

Just bought this disaster software regTool last night...it's reeking havoc and making this worse! and I'm angry that I can't even find a "contact us" anywhere on their site...also, in reading the "fine print" from clkbank I think it's called, where I paid thru is part of regtools company! SCAMMED and SLAMMED...I FEEL VIOLATED..HOW CAN WE FIND OUT HOW TO LOCATE A PHONE NUMBER, OR LOCATION OF AN ACTUAL COMPANY TO REPORT THEM????

• Da
      2nd of Aug, 2009

RegTool may be a scam, but it has substantially improved my PC's performce. I'm still waiting for the downside.

3rd of Jan, 2010

I paid for (yes, stupid!) and downloaded Reg Tool, and it appears to have affected some of my drivers as well.
    I'm trying to locate Reg Tool on my computer, which initially ran a couple of scans but has since stopped working. I'm wondering if my anti-virus and anti-malware have removed it.
    I've emailed Reg Tool, but waiting to hear back from them.
    I'm over $50 poorer, with a less than fully functioning pc. Yup, I've learned from this.DO NOT TRUST ANY ONLINE PC SOFTWARE SALES PITCHES!
    PS: I've also noticed atrocious spelling on the reg tool website.

• Ro
      9th of Apr, 2010

I downloaded Reg Tool scan and it told me I had over a thousand things wrong with my registry and other areas. I question this, so I ran Reg tool on a new fresh hard drive with
    almost nothing on it. Reg tool said I had 1300 registry errors.
    I think this is a way to test these "scan you computer" registry fixers to see it they just invent errors. I didn't buy Reg Tool nor do I intend to.
    A clean setup should not have a ton of registry errors. If the software says you do, then
    it is a scam.

• Bi
      27th of Apr, 2010

I just got over ""total pc defender"" viruse and loaded Malwarebytes.org and it found over 500 files related to Reg tool. and still blocks it out so I deleated all programs and every thing is fine.I'm the bigger loser cause i bought 10 licenses 4 three yrs .OUT $100.00

• Nl
      22nd of Dec, 2010

I am by no means a tech guy. I was getting all kinds of error messages when opening word and other programs. The computer I use was given to me by my work when they upgraded to a new model. It seems that at some point they had installed RegTool. I downloaded Avira from Download.com. It recognized Reg Tool as a malicious program and deleted it from my computer. Problem solved! Hope this helps others as Avira is a free download and fixed the problems I was having with a quick scan and quarantine.