reg.net.ord.com / They stole $79.99 from us. We have never even heard of them before.

FL, United States Review updated:
They stole $79.99 from us.
We have never heard of them.
We have no idea of how they got our info.
If any one has gotten their money back please let us know how!
Thanks!
Be

Comments

Je
  2nd of Dec, 2008

reg.net.ord.com - I never authorized $2.95 on dec 1, 2008. I don't even have a customer service num. I am complaining about you.
DRI*REG.NET REG.NET.ORD.COM
California
ORD.COM

YOU ALL CHARGED MY ACCOUNT ON DEC 1, 2008 @ 5:50p FOR $2.95.

I am not familiar with your company. I have no customer service number. Please credit my account and lose my card number.

sincerly,

jason r hogue
Kp
  2nd of Apr, 2009
reg.net.com stole $39.95 from out of my account and ive also never heard of them they must be stopped. becarefull what sites you use your credit card to purchase on cuz i think thats how they get your info.
Mi
  27th of Apr, 2009
I was reading and clicking to the next page, for the free trial...next thing I know it says my order has been confirmed...I looked at my bank statement within minutes I had a charge of $79.95.. I have no number to reach you at, but I will be contacting my attorney, and this matter will be taken care of...Anyone out there do not give reg.net.ord.com your credit card number. They must be stopped!!!
Ba
  10th of Jun, 2009
I have never heard of reg.net.ord.com. I happen to call my credit card company to check my available credit and they told me about the charge to my account. I will call the credit card company and tell them to block any future charges from whoever this company is!!!