Regnetord Co / Fraud and scam!

1 Indianapolis, IN, United States Review updated:

Unauthorized withdrawal, This company tried to withdraw money from my charge card! 59.95. I do not nor have I ever done business with this company. They stole my card info from my computer. This is the only place I have ever used this card! Their attempt failed, but something needs to be done about this company!!

STOP ONLINE FRAUD!!!

Comments

• Vl
      30th of Mar, 2008

They just took 43.15 from my account, and I have never heard of them, and never ordered anything from them that I know of. When I tried to find them on the internet, the only thing I found was this complaint site. I think I need to cancel my charge account and get a new number and quit buying on the internet, because I am getting alot of strange charges every month for the last 2 months.

• Do
      15th of May, 2008

I was able to contact this company and cancel the $34.95 monthly charge I was incurring from Regnetord by calling the following number: 866-544-6596. I was informed that I had registered with Bankcard University to begin processing credit cards online, which I know was not correct, even though the company had my email address and home information. I was provided a cancellation number and a one time reimbursement of $34.95; however, I had been incurring the monthly fees since January 12, 2007. I was also given the corporate address to submit a complaint and request for additional refund of $525. Here's their address: 16192 Coastal Highway, Lews, Delaware 19958. Thanks!

• Kr
      5th of Jul, 2008

I just got charged 69.87!!! I'm so mad. I just had to cancel my card. Thanks for posting this complaint, it helped when I called my bank to know that I'm not the only person this has happened to.

• So
      14th of Apr, 2009

these jerks just took $69.95 out of my chase account. ###. ive learned my lesson, these work from home jobs are a scam.

be careful

• Dm
      7th of Jul, 2009

Dir*reg.net Regnetord.com MN is located at 9625 W 76th St. Suite 150, Eden Prairie, MN 55344 New # 952-253-1234. DBA Digital River IP address is 209.87.182.212. They do business under numerous names. I have had NO business with this company and am about to have $79.90 taken from my bank account by them. I filed a complaint with the bbb MN. I'm also going to file with the MN Attorney General and I might as well file with the FBI. They have been doing this since 2006 and have a B+ rating with the bbb and only 484 complaints. If we want it to stop we all need to go the extra mile and file our complaints, not just stopping once our banks, and credit card Companies fix it for us. I found an e-mail address for them at hostmaster@digitalriver.com and a fax #952-253-8497. This is FRAUD, please help stop them by filing complaints.