Regnetord / Charges

I went ahead and contact the company I ordered from that works with Regnetord about charges on my account. It was a shipping and handeling fee. I agreed to it. When I spoke to the customer service they did say that they work with this company for specific products and Regnetord is the second party that will apply charges on the credit cards. I am sorry that this has happened to many of you. I am not apologizing for what Regnetord has done, I feel everyone should get their money back. My one suggestion to all is to try and remember the company you ordered from and CALL them right away-see if they are able to provide you with a refund or stop whatever it is they are supposedly sending you. I hope this helps a little. I know that if I am not 100% satisfied I will tell the company to cancel me right away so that Regnetord does not apply any future charges. Melissa

Comments

• Sc
      28th of Mar, 2008

Continuing charges were never authorized for this account, we bought a cd for grants and information. No further services were authorized. This needs to be dealt with or my bank will be contacting you to correct this problem. There have been a total of 4 withdrawls for this and they all need to be corrected.

• Vi
      20th of Apr, 2008
    REGNETORD - unauthorized charge to my credit card
    dri reg.net
    3306 merlot dr
    Lakeland
    Florida
    Phone: 561-506-6308

unauthorized charge been charge on my credit card please cancel tha charge l call my credit card and l toll them to cancel that transashion

• Ve
      24th of Apr, 2008
    REGNETORD - fraud
    regnetord
    Massachusetts
    regnetord.com

checking my back acound I faund out that I been carge for three consecutive month the amount of 29.95 wich I did not authorize. who ever you are stop with that and retorn the money you take from my account.

• Ca
      26th of Apr, 2008

this company has been charging my credit card account for the past two months for an unknown item(s) and i did not authorize this the $59.90 twice. now it looks like they are charging me twice in one month. i have tried to contact them by phone, but i just reach a recording and leave a message. My messages are not returned.

• Ka
      14th of Jun, 2008
    REGNETORD - Took money from my checking account
    Bank Of America
    Spring Hill Dr
    Spring Hill
    Florida

This place took money from my checking account that I do not think I gave them permission to do so. If I can get a phone number I will cancel it right away. I don't know how this happens, but it happens alot, and these places should not be doing this.

16th of Jul, 2008

They did the same thing to me but I ordered the ACAI Diet pills ..Free for shipping and handling of 4.95 which they got on the 25 of Nov then I saw this new charge and put 2+2 together and look what I found! DRI*Acaia Slim 877-317-0189 MN DEBIT FOR CHECK CARD So for anyone ordering this here's a phone number for ya. There has to be a connection.
    BEST LUCK

26th of Jul, 2008

I just got $69.95 taken from my account and I don't even know for what. Did not authorize!

1st of Aug, 2008

i have no idea why my account got charged 69.95.
    please if you could help !

• Mi
      5th of Aug, 2008
    REGNETORD - unauthorized use of my account
    Secret Shoppers
    Arnold
    Missouri
    Phone: 6362820587
    secretshopper's.com

Canceled everything within 24 hour's of signing up, and 2week's later they charged my card with 39.95, and 1.95, and i now have 70.00 in overdraft fee's, These charges should never have made it to my account since i cancled the next day. I want ALL monies returned with over draft charges included!

• Lo
      2nd of Oct, 2008

Continue to charge my checking account for product I never received.

• Ce
      2nd of Oct, 2008

simple
    call the bank and issue a letter to stop sending money!!!

• Li
      20th of Nov, 2008

I ordered a free sample only to pay for S&H and now this company keeps taking money from my account. $79.95.
    another for $49.95how can I stop this?

• De
      24th of Nov, 2008

We don't even know what these charges are for!!! These charges show up under different company names each month, but go back to the same toll free number. These folks need to be stopped.

• Te
      1st of Dec, 2008
    REGNETORD - took money from me
    Garland
    Texas
    Phone: 2147566139

i have a charge of $79.95 for a product i have not ordered, and have not received. please refund my money and do not send me any product.

• Su
      1st of Dec, 2008
    REGNETORD - took money from debit card

I am a senior citizen, and $69.95 is a lot of money
    to me. I want my money back. Electric depends on
    it.

8th of Dec, 2008

I have the same issue. I just called the number and I demanded them to refund me my money ($79.95) since I did not authorized the charge and it was never confirmed. They stated that somebody was supposed to call me and confirm the order. However, I never got the call. I have also called my bank to dispute the charge. They agree to refund me the money. I'm returning the product. I didn't even used it. This is a scam. I am also calling FX Supplements for their Acai Maxx. They haven't charge, yet. But I am pretty sure it's the same scam.

• Bb
      9th of Dec, 2008
    REGNETORD - Unathorized charge to my check card
    Regnetord

I received an unauthorized charge to my account for 85.55.
    I would like to know why immediately.
    If anyone has information of this company please contact.

• Ha
      9th of Dec, 2008

I was charged 59.99 and I have no idea why. I would either like an explaination or a refund.

• Li
      18th of Dec, 2008

OMG! This is the same thing that just happened to me! They charged me $79.95 and I was also charged $19.95 for fit factory. They won't refund my 19.95, and I found this too late in the day to call for the 79.95, but I will be calling in the morning.

• Be
      25th of Jan, 2009
    REGNETORD - took money from my bank account
    BRomalite
    Arizona

I ordered one bottle of Bromalite. Paid for it on line 1/02/09 $4.95. Then on 1/26/09 I have 69.95 takenn out of my bank . I want this returned .