regnet.com / unauthorized debit

United States Review updated:

This company is trying to put charges on my credit card i am not authorizing them to do so. I am glad i came to this site because they did not even have a phone number listed .

Comments

3049 W. Butler Drive
Phoenix
Arizona
Phone: 602.446.9174

I was checking my account and came across this pending payment charged to my acct in amt of 69.90, which I am unaware of to what I am being charged for. I am sure that I am going to get charged for overdraft fees too. I wanted to call them but there is no # provided on the online acct info. I am going to attempt to resolve this with my bank at this time.
Ro
  17th of Jan, 2009
unauthorized debit from card
Em
  18th of Feb, 2009
This Company has put on my debit card, which I have not authorized, REGNET.COMM, I want them prosicuted as I am 84 yrs of age & live on SS only!
Eva M Marshall
EMM1924@aol.com
  2nd of Mar, 2009
mines too
  2nd of Mar, 2009
This company has put money on my debit card also which i have not authorized how would I handle this issue??
  2nd of May, 2009
This same company also took UNAUTHORIZED Money from my account. All we did was log on to a site to supposally recieve information (CD) about applying for a governmet grant. Next thing I know there are two other companies that have my credit card # and are charging my account. I the total is up to around $150.00 now. BEWARE check your account. we got NO advanced notice never recieved the cd we paid shipping on, $1.98 and now these other companies have my information and have my money. Places to be aware of is a SCAM outfit out of Tampa Fla. calling themselves Cash awards Central this company has 3 different sections that get your money, Another is Ideal Builder Wealth Club out of Las Vegas Nevada. Something needs to be done about this nonsence.