Reg.Net / unauthorized charging

1 New York, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800 999 2734

I just found out that I am being charged on my debit card account $79.95 by the company reg.net I have never heard about. I have never given them authorization to charge my account for any money. I do not even know what they sell.

I have found on Internet that meny people have been chrged by this company without authorization during the last year and that this appear to be a scam. A phone that is given on Internet [protected] also seems fake. It is impossible toget through the taped messages.

Please, investigate
Sincerely,
Maria Malinowska Bren

Ma

Comments

Be
  20th of Nov, 2008
Reg.net - Regnetord.com
reg.net
Tampa
Florida

i was charge a amount of 39.99 on my debit card for something i never purchase now my acount is over drawn i notice when i when to check if my car insurance payment was made .

Su
  23rd of Dec, 2008

I received a charge on my debit card for $69.95 from Reg.net Regnetocommnus. I called my bank and canceled my card. If anyone knows who these $%^holes are please post there names.

Na
  9th of Feb, 2009

I also had a charge on my account, so i lso cancelled my credit card. I have no idea what this charge was for.

Lo
  22nd of Mar, 2009
Reg.Net - Regnetord.com
Reg.net
Washington
regnet.ord

I was checking the available balence on my account when I was told it was in the negative. I asked for a printout of account activity and noticed that regnetord.com had removed $59.90 without my authorization. They had previously charged my account for an E-auction information for $2.95. I did a search and found this complaint board and when I entered regnetord.com to go to the actual website I got http://www.reg.net/faq_user_v2.asp .
They apperently "sell" several differant items online.

Co
  4th of Apr, 2009

charged my prepaid debit card with out me knowing and i am only 17 years old

Ww
  6th of Apr, 2009

well luckly I put money in my account last night and that help from not going into overdraft. they charged my account 79.99. wellsfargo will have more info tomorrow. if you also type in regnet.org you will see more complaints.
I do know I made a purchase online with a free trial but I called before my end date. It said on my purchase if I call before the end of the trial my account will not be charged.
will have more info tomorrow

Sa
  30th of Jun, 2009

This company charged me for $69.90, and I have never even heard of it. I went to my bank to dispute the charge, but it is still pending and I have to wait until it has posted to my account. A few days ago I purchased "My Internet Payday" to learn how to earn extra money by posting ads to Google. I don't know if that has any connection with this fraudulent charge.

Si
  30th of Jun, 2009

I don't remember ordering this, they took $59.95 right out of my bank acct., I don't want this and also it has to stop I cannot have this much taken out for something I didnot order, don't want, please help me I live on SSI so I don't have much to live on.

Se
  7th of Jul, 2009

Had a unauthorized charege on my check card of 69.95. Beware people!

Gi
  30th of Oct, 2009
Reg.net - Regnetord.com
Reg.Net
reg.net

Fraudulent charges between dates above debiting my PayPal card a total of $224.75. They claim they have re-credited me, not one cent of which has been done.