REGNET / Unauthorized charges

ON 2/9 I was looking to find out if I could get a government grant so I ordered a CD from Grant Funding Search for 1.98 on my American Express hoping to supplement my income since I lost my full time job in September of 2007

On 2/23 I was reading an article in Consumer Reports titled 'Don't sign up for this bailout' they were referencing an ad on www.freshgrants.com. this site like the one used sells a cd with information on how to apply for a grant 'Free Grants Kit'

Regnet under the website of www.grantfundingsearch.com does exactly the same thing. I paid my 1.98 on 2/9/09 and got my CD 2/24. Each day since 2/23 I checked my American Express and today 2/25 I noticed they billed me 69.95. on 2/17/09.

This is another case of unscrupulous business people taking advantage of the poor economic times to rip people off. I immediately sent an email to customer service and contacted American Express to not pay them.I will be notifying the Better Business Bureau and all the Logo Companies on their website as to what is going on.

Be careful out there . If it looks to good to be true it is :(

Mi

Comments

Te
  18th of Aug, 2008
REGNET - ULTRALEAN GREEN TEA
DRI*REG
Phone: NONE

HERES HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH DRI REG NET, (REGNET.COM) TRY THIS AND SEE WHAT HAPPEND. THIS ALL I HAVE FOR NOW ON THIS COMPANY BUT I AM STILL TRING BECAUSE THEY GOT ME ALSO...

Ge
  17th of Nov, 2008
REGNET - bad charges
regnetord
133 w canyon rock road
Queen Creek
Arizona
Phone: 5204138970

I got charged 79.95 for something I never ordered. I contacted my bank. I would like the charges refunded now. Thank you

Ji
  28th of Nov, 2008

79.95 taken out of my checking acct unknown to me

La
  3rd of Jan, 2009

Who is Regnet and why did they take 74.32 out of my account without my permission?

Sa
  3rd of Feb, 2009

When I checked my bank account it was pending a 69.95 dollar charge from my debit caard to this company. I never heard of them and I wanted to call them and no phone number is listed for them. But I noticed that they kept saying I won a prize welllllll I never respond to such crap and I want the money back in my account. Thank you Sally McKinnon

Ka
  23rd of Feb, 2009

I have spent the past three months trying to remove my name from Regnet for Acaislim! I purchased the "introductory offer" for $4.95, then they charged me $79.95. A second shipment was sent two weeks later - again unauthorized. I returned it via their package by refusing to accept the product.

They list a phone number for contact. That is laughable! I have tried since December to call them. I am put on hold permanently. I cannot reach anyone.

They do not have a contact address to write to and cancel the product.

I am thoroughly disgusted that they are able to get away with this scam. Oh, sure, just cancel within 14 days - Ha! How?