RegistryCleanFix.com / Money gone!

1 IN, United States Review updated:

Receiving pop-up messages that my registry 55 critical system errors & 283 related problems. Need to correct immediately or systems will fatally crash. Did a download for RegistryCLeanFix.com & .NetFramework as was told. Even did a purchase online of product. Got all these activation codes, usernames & passwords for the registry cleaner, spyware sweeper & recovery software I purchased. Tried to run the download & wouldn't work. Kept asking for a register# which I didn't get. Removed & reinstalled download 3 times & still wouldn't run. Haven't received software in mail or anywhere but my money was deducted from acct. What am I supposed to do?? I'm on limited income due to disability & the $68.85 I spent is a big thing for me.

Comments

24th of Apr, 2008

same here they are robbers

• Ti
      19th of May, 2008

I've bought the registry clean fix for 2-computers I have the new version Systerac XP Tools 3.0d installed on one computer running Windows Xp operating system. I want to install it on a new computer that I just purchased with Windows Vista Home Premium. I've called the ph.# 1-888-448-6880 numerous times today to find out how to go and download but the computer or answering machine keeps saying we open @ 08:00 AM Eastern time and it is now 11:am Central time and getting the same message., what's up? Please return me a -e-mail giving me a address so I can download what I'm paying for.

Regards: Tim Sepilvado