RegistryCleanFix / Billing

1 92 Wheeler Rd.Florida, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 845 651 5004

Used Credit Card to purchase RegistryCleanFix for my computer. After requesting the $37 lifetime license only, I found I was billed on my credit card for annual updates, spyware etc. that I didn't want.
When I used my assigned passwords and U names ( 2 different screens) they kept directing me to purchase software, to give security numbers etc. I e mailed their support peopleindicating my problem and they e mailed me to contact them at another e mail address or toll free phone. No where is there a toll free phone number and no one has responded to my problem. No I see where there is a site to dlete their product since it's considered malware. Where else can I report these people.

Comments

• To
      15th of Dec, 2007

Hi i bought registrycleanfix a week ago and for me was good to solve my pc problems, i didnt have this kind of issues at all and i am still using it...

• Ba
      18th of Dec, 2007

purcased yesterday for 68.00 no way to call by phone to chang my mind

• Je
      7th of Jan, 2008

When I tried to cancel Registry Clean Fix, I was told that they had the right to withhold $9.95 and that I "had agreed" to that in the terms. I went back to the terms and nowhere in there was a charge mentioned. I called customer service and she quickly and agreeably restored the $9.95. The number I called was 1-888-448-6880.

By the way, I've since learned from reputable computer technicians that these registry cleaners are worse than nothing. I will mention that I ran the scan (scam) with one and it found 31 "errors" and then a minute later I ran another scan with a different company and it found 557 "errors." Neither of them fixed the problem I was concerned with.

• Ge
      14th of Feb, 2008

Have a problem you should be aware of with RegistryCleanFix and their tactics. Had used credit card to purchase the "Computer License lifetime full access for only CA$38." I did not click any other listings. The ad stated further "Register your copy of our Award Winning software today and SAVE 50%." Now a little math shows: 1/2 of 38 = $19.They then Emailed to thank me and inform that a tidy $70 had been diverted from my account. Upon informing them I had asked for only the one single product, they replied they understood my concern and would give the extras at a reduced 'special.' I replied that a complete refund was the only alternative I would accept. They then wrote the case was " closed." After some reading on the product via the Internet it is now apparent this company should be canidate for investigation and a civil law suite ensue. This is truly an example of predator and victim/s... shurly a criminal mind lurks behind this cabal. In any event, for what its worth to any future unwary purchasers... may the buyer beware... because they could care less. G.M.

24th of Feb, 2008

hi guys, i tried registrycleanfix, and my pc is fine and i didnt have this kind of problems u mention! i recommended to other people, its a normal antispyware as many in the market, nothing more nothing less...bye

24th of Feb, 2008

hi there, i dont understand complain, as there is a support email in their software and site, i wrote them and they replied to me the day after!

• Jh
      28th of Apr, 2008
    RegistryCleanFix - cannot reach the on thier e-mail to log on
    REGISTRYCLEANFIX
    Coventry
    England, West Midlands
    United Kingdom
    Phone: 02476617453
    bt yahoo

I cannot log into registrycleanfix and when I try to use their support or any other of their other e-mail addresses I cannot get through

• Kb
      21st of May, 2008

I bought RegistryCleanFix in Feb 2008. Changing computers and trying to download to the newer computer now but they refuse to recognize my details or email address and yet I can go there and enter my credit card details and they have me on file. I have tried to contact them using the address they offer but my emails keep being returned. I am totally frustrated and feel I have been cheated of product that I have purchased and paid for...

Any suggestions as to what to do... Calling the US of A is out of the question... would probably just waste further good money...

14th of Nov, 2008

I ordered RegistryCleanfix December 29, 2007 and never got the download. I was charged $46.95 which was on my credit card. Never used the product and only recently discovered the billing. Not happy about. Also, they have the URL confused with Registry Fix which is not the same.