Registry Helper / want cash back as not satisfied with product

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I purchased Registry helper on the web-site and I am not happy with the product, so I had to uninstall it which all took alot of time, etc.Order no was Z5QER8P8 ON 29/4/2010, with product id-31 with payment of £40.22 and I want to cancelany future billing as stated on an annual basis. With thanks for your help in solving the matter- Janet Brown.

Comments

• Mr
      1st of May, 2010

Please help with my problem.

• Mr
      1st of May, 2010

please sort this out as soon as possible-thanks.

6th of May, 2010

dear sir i purchased registry helper but forgot my order number i want a refund as this
    is not working for me and takes up too much memory on my pc i have deleated it from pc
    which took a lot of time and as i am not satisfied could you please uninstal it completly for me
    and give me a refund and cancel ongoing subscription please thank you
    please sort this out as soon as possible ps my e-mail adress and details are listed below
    [protected]@sky.com. john tocker 14 cypress road worsley hall wigan lancs wn59pq .

• Be
      9th of Sep, 2014

I need a full refund on my registry helper because sadly only after I bought it did I realise that it's completely and utterly useless. My email address is [protected]@gmail.com please contact me privately so we can arrange a refund and an end to any ongoing subscription- thank you very much, I hope to hear from you soon.