Registered Data Analytics (RDA) / Scam

1 Berlin, MD, United States Review updated:

Recieved a Certification of Disbursements Pending $2, 450, 900.00. As I was asked to send $20.00 reqired fee payable to Registered Data Analytics (RDA). If you need to see document, I will send it alone to the proper people.

Comments

• Mo
      17th of Jun, 2010

I too received a Eligibility Award Letter Totalling: $2, 034, 887.00 from Registered Data Analytics. The following is their address:

Registered Data Analytics
    Disbursement Department
    P.O. Box 98986
    Las Vegas, Nevada 89193-8986

This is what they said I had won and that I needed to fill out a form "Report Claim Form EZ-626" There were a lot of mistakes on this form EZ-626. The form did not look right. I was to fill out the form and include $20.00 I was to mail the form and the twenty dollars in a envalope that they included in the stuff they had mailed to me. I looked at the address on the envalope and it was a P.O. Box. This was my second tip that this may not be a legitimate company.
    First tip is WHEN YOU WIN SOMETHING IT SHOULD NOT COST YOU ANY MONEY TO RECEIVE YOUR WINNINGS. If a company is asking for $20.00 or any amount of money before you receive your winnings this should be a red flag. DONT SEND MONEY to GET MONEY. THIS IS A RIP OFF!!! Second tip the form that they wanted me to fill out and return with the twenty dollars had a lot of mistakes, it did not look right nor did it feel right. The third tip is I researched this company on the internet and found nothing other than one site that had been haphazardly set up and it looked like someone had made copies of their college statistics class and posted/scanned it (the pages out of the statistics book) on the internet. This too did not look right or feel right. I continued my research on the internet and could not find or locate Registered Data Analytics as a business or corporation. Right away I knew this was a fraud case. I am sure that many more people will receive the same letter that I did. Please do not mail your hard earned money ($20.00) because you will not receive anything in return. You will not receive the $2, 034, 887.00 that Registered Data Analytics stated you had won. DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAM. Usually, these types of fraud/scammers tend to do massive mailings. They will send this letter to a whole bunch of people. I just wanted to warn others not to fall for their scheme.