Registered Data Analytics / Fake Winnings Natification

1 po box 98986Las Vegas NV 891938986, NV, United States Review updated:

This organization is ripping people off by telling them that they win millions of dollars. You have to send them money in other to collect the price. Please stop them before the do more domages.

Comments

• Re
      27th of Feb, 2010

anyway to get money back from them, or have I just been scamed .

• H8
      19th of Mar, 2010

I was just sent a letter minutes ago by this company asking that I mail them $20 Cash, Check, or Money Order payable to Registered Data Analytics (RDA). This is the second such letter I've recieved in the past week. The first one was from Data Release Division Office (D.R.D). On the back of both letters it says to write "DNM" next to my name. I don't know what that means, but it seems to me that both letters are from the same company.

• Go
      19th of Mar, 2010

It really is and should be a criminal offense for companies like these to exist in this day and time. It seems that Nevada's prosecutor's are too busy collecting on the funds instead of going after such creeps as Registered Data Analytics and D.R.D and others. People no longer have any protective rights today from these greedy ###.
    The Government really needs to be alerted to step in to Prosecute them, but I guess they're more interested in their petty scobbling than the American peoples well being and protection. At least God still cares for His people who truly trust and believe in Him to pray that these companies crumble and are exposed. God help us to survive these thieves and robbers. Amen

22nd of Mar, 2010

I absolutely agree!!The government never does ###, to protect the American people from frauds & scams like these!!I myself have been sent 2 letters from the same place Registered Data Analytics in Las Vegas claiming that I've won 2 million dollars, & that they require me to send $20 back to them for the supposed fee they require to release the prize money to me.These ### definetly need to be prosecuted for there scams!!In today's society with the bad economy & all the money problems people & their families are having today, when a scam or fraud like this or similiar to this one, alot of people unfortunately may put their faith into this scam, thinking perhaps that it's their lucky day, because now a days they are so desperate for money, & then they only end up getting scammed & loosing out in the little bit of money that they do have!!These types of scams & frauds, shouldn't be taken so lightly by the government!!The government needs to step the hell up & make much more harsher punishments & stricter laws against people who try & commit these acts of frauds & scams!!Cause if something isn't done soon, then there just gonna continue on, & keep on committing these hane is crimes, because they know that they can easily get away with it!!These type of crime should be considered the same as robbery!!We need to take these criminals down, & put their ### behind bars where they belong!!!

• Rc
    Registered Data Analytics - SCAM
    Ohio

Got this "LAST-MINUTE NOTIFICATION" from Registered Data Analytics that loks like a real scam reading the whole letter.
    My question is just where the hell do these scammers get our addresses ?
    There is no why I'm going to send these scammers $20 for nothing !!
    If they were legit, we could find the company through the BBB or internet.

• Rc
      17th of May, 2010

Can't find any web site for this scammer !!!

17th of May, 2010

it really should be illegal for them to be sending these letters out. i just recieved on today and have been recieving them for years. i have never sent them any money, ever and not going to start now. i recently moved and how they got my new address, only god knows. if you win something why would you have to send them $20 CASH, check, or money order??? shouldn't they being going out of their way to try to get you your prize of just mail it to you? These people must have no conscience, moral or ethical standards.

17th of Jun, 2010
    Registered Data Analytics - Prize winnings claim form
    Registered Data Analytics
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

This scam is like a computer virus or some nasty fungus attacking society. There are so many growing out there that they come almost daily in different disguises and varying retrieval fees. This is the only one I decided to search on the web and lo there is no such animal on the www. The reason these predators can keep this scam alive is because there is a certain group of greedy people who fall for the get something for nothing pest. The segment of society especially targeted is the elderly. I know this for a fact because my 92 year old aunt would fall for it at every turn. She has since died but mail is still being sent in her name for the same scam, as well as toll free call from offshore predators who are still trying for a hit. In addition, her 83 year old cousin STILL make attemps at sending in the prize fee, until one of her daughters or myself intercepts the check from the mail. This one however is the only one I decided to check on and not surprisingly after searching the web, there is no such website belonging to that name but I got the complaint link.

• Lo
      12th of Oct, 2010
    Registered Data Analytics - FRAUD (winning money)
    Registered Data Analytics
    PO BOX 98986 LAS VEGAS NV
    las vegas
    California
    Phone: NONE LISTED

WE HAVE GOTTEN LITERALLY 100'S OF SO CALLED WINNING MONEY LETTERS . SUCH A SCAM . ANY TIME YOU HAVE TO SEND MONEY TO WIN MONEY IT IS A FRAUD . AND IF THEY WANT YOU TO DEPOSIT MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT WITH A CHECK THEY SENT THEN WANT YOU TO CALL THEM IMMEDIATELY SO THEY CAN TELL YOU TO SEND THE $2000 PLUS TO A PERSON FOR TAXES WITH YOUR OWN CHECK IT IS A SCAM . JUST DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING UNLESS IT IS PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE AND YOU CAN VERIFY THE NUMBER AND PERSON EVEN THEN . AND THEY WILL NOT ASK FOR MONEY EVER AND THEY WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE.
    SINCERELY DONNA

• Ka
      25th of Oct, 2010

My mother wants so bad to provide for 3 children who are in their 40's that she has been sending this company and others like it money for YEARS. Until I began helping with her finances later I was totally unaware. There has to be something that can be done because they prey on the needed. And just as my mother have no business sending money to these businesses when they have so little already. I recently changed her mail to my home so I can pay her bills and I was shocked at the number of scams she receives EVERY week. I'm sure she has sent them thousands of dollars of the year, answering each one faithfully in hope. It is not Right.