Regis Salons / don't go there

The Regis Hair Salon in Tulsa Ok. located inside the promenade mall, has some very unprofessional stylists, one in particular named Akishia, always tries to takes the other stylists clients, she practically jumped over the counter to tell me my regular stylist was gone that day but she could do my hair at a cheaper rate, which I think is really unprofessional and reflects badly on the salon as a whole, what type of disloyalty do they have? This is not the first time it has happened, I would assume that if a persons regular stylist is gone, unless requested, they would try and reschedule. several of the stylists leave the salon during a job, they talk about things that should not be talked about in a place of business, not all a few of the stylist are wonderful, I do not want to mention names because I am afraid that this is the type of place that may take it out on them. Regis needs to look things over and see the bad apples and the good ones. In this salon I would have to say they have maybe have six good stylists, excluding the manager Erin. She should not be manager, she has terrible skills. I am thinking of taking my business elsewhere just because of the atmosphere of the salon. I return because I like my stylist, if she left I would leave too.

Va

Comments

• Am
      7th of Oct, 2008

Hmmm...I find this very funny...and ironic.

22nd of Nov, 2012

The manager at the salon is a liar and is VERY rude. She started to yell at me because I confronted her about not giving my 15 yr old a receipt for her $50 "trim" when at first she stated "we give all our customers receipts" then turned around said "your daughter did not ask for a receipt" and that she was a liar. I am so mad I could spit fire !! She obviously does not have children because every mother knows you do not mess with another mothers child...

22nd of Nov, 2012

Sorry. That's the manager at woodland hills mall in Tulsa...

• Ho
      13th of Apr, 2014

DON’T GO THERE!!!
    Trust me, please save your MONEY and
    TIME. They are way too over priced
    for the limp dull mess of a hair they left me in for my prom, honestly not worth
    a single cent! My “stylist” Morgan I believe was her name, very incompetent! Apparently my curly hair was too much a
    challenge for her. I even showed her pictures and she still didn’t get the
    idea. She stood there and told me “my hair will never look like that…because it’s
    too curly” Isn’t she a stylist? Shouldn’t she know how to use a curling iron or
    what a hair straightener is for? So useless she was! And she still had the
    nerve to charge me $45 to waste my time and damage my hair. I didn’t know whether
    to laugh or yell at her! I, who am not a “professional” went back home and did my
    own hair and looked much more like the picture I had.”Oh how I must be a genius!!(Sarcasm
    intended)” I doubt Morgan is the only one who can’t do hair there, the “stylist”
    right next to us was ripping her client’s hair out because she can’t even brush hair…either that or
    she hated her client... Moral of the
    story, don’t go to Regis at Tulsa Promenade Mall. NEVER AGAIN.

• Ob
      13th of May, 2016

Honest time: You sound as if you'd complain if, God was styling your hair!!