Regis Salons / they ruined my hair and would not pay me

In 02/08 I went in asked for a rinse, the stylist gave me a permanent color that ruined my hair. I wrote regis, they refunded my money but said they could not pay me when I had to have all my hair cut (that or buy a wig) so I actually paid them to ruin my hair. I sent them some hair to show how the permanent color ruined my hair. If it hadn't been cut, all the bald spots and missing edges were too noticeable. I now have to pay to get my hair in condition again.

Va

Comments

• Ol
      19th of Aug, 2008

I wnet to color my hair at REGIS in VANCOUVER WA, I asked for an all-over color. My hair used to be long and in great condition. When she colored it, it turned into a green color, so she decided to put lightener all over my hair. She also cut my hair. So When i came home about 7 inches of my hair was gone!!! My bangs were crooked, my hair in the back was layered crookedly, which I didnt want layered, and WORST of all my hair was orange with yellow!!! But on top of that it was fried in places. I cried for days. I went there everyday and they kept telling me we cant do anything u need to talk to our manager, when I asked to speak to the manager, she was never there. I called the corporate ofc, yelled at they and had to wait 2 daqys before getting an answer which is we can refund for only that haircut. RIDICULOUS> I went into the salonog the next day yelled at them, called the corp ofc from the salon and make them look at my hair. Finally they sais they will refund my money. Refund is one thing, My hair is still orange and very damaged. I went from long beautifull hrealthy hair to looking like a oopmpa loompa.!!! DONT EVER GO TO REGIS, they are INEXPERIENCED, and RUDE!!!

• La
      2nd of Sep, 2008

"When she colored it, it turned into a green color, so she decided to put lightener all over my hair. She also cut my hair. So When i came home about 7 inches of my hair was gone!!!"

This sounds like the typical post by a competing Solon to bad mouth another.

Who in their right mind doesn't know that their hair is being cut?!!